Add a Photo

By NARS
#91 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

1 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love the Nars Cruella lip pencil. It is by far my favorite. I love the color.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN

I got a free gift from Sephora for my birthday which contained "Cruella" as well as "Rikugien". What I hate so much about this gift is that these lip colors are so amazing when you put them on you want to either save them for a special occasion (which never happens) or use it and you become attached to it and want to buy more. The problem with wanting to buy more is the cost. They are $28 each. I really do love this product, I just wish it was more affordable. The way it goes on, and stays on and looks so flawless is amazing.
lonnie m.
lonnie m.

I loved how it had a color for everyday of the week nars has always been one of my favotites for lips their is just something about the look it gives you.
Kethlen S.
Kethlen S.

Simplesmente perfeito, prático na hora de passa,pigmentação muito boa,mas o preço é um pouco salgadinho, mas tirando isso gostei do produto.
hifza h.
hifza h.

NARS 'True NARS' Lip Pencil Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
They are my favorite product i love these lip pencils colors ❤❤
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.

I've been in search of a perfect red for my skin tone and just received a beauty insider gift from Sephora. This perfect red color is called cruella velvet matte lip Pencil. I will repurchasing!!
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
Bay city, Tx

One of my favorite lip pencils second only to Mac, does not break, I haven't had to sharpen it in quite some time, the color is vibrant and very complimentary to all ethnicities.
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Very pigmented. a little does go a long way for this pencil. however for the price I wouldn't buy it for such small amount of product. good travel size though.
Jana G.
Jana G.

I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Alessa S.
Alessa S.

If you're looking for a matte lip color that stays on all day, this is it. The matte collection is smooth, it glides on and it doesn't dry your lips as much as other matte lipsticks do. The satin lipsticks are smooth and look amazing against every skin color. I have Cruella and Rukigien, amazing colors I love!
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?