BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I got a free gift from Sephora for my birthday which contained "Cruella" as well as "Rikugien". What I hate so much about this gift is that these lip colors are so amazing when you put them on you want to either save them for a special occasion (which never happens) or use it and you become attached to it and want to buy more. The problem with wanting to buy more is the cost. They are $28 each. I really do love this product, I just wish it was more affordable. The way it goes on, and stays on and looks so flawless is amazing.
Taniesha F.
I've been in search of a perfect red for my skin tone and just received a beauty insider gift from Sephora. This perfect red color is called cruella velvet matte lip Pencil. I will repurchasing!!
Khyati S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a birthday gift from sephora. The shade "Cruella" is a deep red and it has fantastic color pigmentation, however, the shade did transfer when I was eating. Also, the shade "Rikugien" barely showed up n my lips, it was a little to sheer for me. Overall, I liked the color "Cruella"because it is matte lip color, but it is not drying on the lips.
M K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with cruella. I haven't seen that deep red color and it's very long lasting for a lip pencil.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Nars Cruella lip pencil. It is by far my favorite. I love the color.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products go on smooth and have a long wear time. I have 2 of the colors and Cruella is by far my favorite. I think the red color would look fantastic on any skin tone!
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
This lipstick kit introduce me to the world of Nars, Cruella is by far my favorite all time lipstick. I do not recommend putting more than 2 layer because it will dry your lips like mine. I also recommend putting lip balm before doing your makeup routine so you give it time to hydrate your lips
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was actually very surprised by how much I liked these. When i first opened them, I was worried that they would be far too dark for me. Once I actually applied them, I loved how creamy and bold the colors were!
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the shades "Rikugien" and "Cruella" from this collection through Sephora Beauty Insider.
I found "Cruella" to be a beautiful red color perfect for any occasion. "Rikugien" was a little too light for me, as it didn't show up well on my lips. However, it did add a little shine to my lips which looked extremely natural. After applying the lipstick, my lips were moisturized and the color went on matte, which i love about these lipsticks. The colors stay well on the lips and come off after a couple washes. Overall, I love this lipstick because of its longevity and ability to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cruella is my favorite part of this set. It is the best blue toned red shade, great on every skin tone.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?