Add a Photo

By NARS
#84 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Medge R.
Medge R.

Nars.... I love nars. I sometimes wear the pencil alone and add a little gloss on the list
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Mission Viejo, CA

Amazing it's very well pigmented and very nice colors and it doesn't feel rough or crummy
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Watsonville, CA

Beautiful pigmentation and vibrant color. Stays on smooth and long lasting. Do recommend!
Ana C.
Ana C.

This is one of my fav the colors are great I just love it so great I would recommend this
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv

Love the packageing and also love the colors easy to apply and to take of was easy to :)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ

Amazing! These are like crayons. The way they apply on your lips are perfect! No messes.
Valeria Q.
Valeria Q.

I love this product the formula is so creamy and it leave my lips whit a perfect line
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love the Nars Cruella lip pencil. It is by far my favorite. I love the color.
Ingrid V.
Ingrid V.
Bay city, Tx

One of my favorite lip pencils second only to Mac, does not break, I haven't had to sharpen it in quite some time, the color is vibrant and very complimentary to all ethnicities.
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Very pigmented. a little does go a long way for this pencil. however for the price I wouldn't buy it for such small amount of product. good travel size though.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now