BY NARS #55 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
lonnie m.
lonnie m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I loved how it had a color for everyday of the week nars has always been one of my favotites for lips their is just something about the look it gives you.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love how the NARS Cruella feels when I'm applying it and it's such a deep red. It does come off so... there's that. But it's still worth reapplying.
Darrian F.
Darrian F.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Nars is a great brand with some really wonderful products. This is a pretty okay product. I found myself applying a decent amount within hours of apply. It is still worth it. It never dried out my lips.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
These lips pencils are in my bags because they have different tones to use with all my makes and when I need to change, i have one pencil to use.
Kethlen S.
Kethlen S.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Simplesmente perfeito, prático na hora de passa,pigmentação muito boa,mas o preço é um pouco salgadinho, mas tirando isso gostei do produto.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Albertville, AL
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
love this kit!! These are my favorite lippies of all time! Goes on Super smooth and lasts all day and night! Cannot beat them
Bridgette F.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I was actually very surprised by how much I liked these. When i first opened them, I was worried that they would be far too dark for me. Once I actually applied them, I loved how creamy and bold the colors were!
hifza h.
hifza h.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
NARS 'True NARS' Lip Pencil Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
They are my favorite product i love these lip pencils colors ❤❤
claire s.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
I received the shades "Rikugien" and "Cruella" from this collection through Sephora Beauty Insider.
I found "Cruella" to be a beautiful red color perfect for any occasion. "Rikugien" was a little too light for me, as it didn't show up well on my lips. However, it did add a little shine to my lips which looked extremely natural. After applying the lipstick, my lips were moisturized and the color went on matte, which i love about these lipsticks. The colors stay well on the lips and come off after a couple washes. Overall, I love this lipstick because of its longevity and ability to keep my lips moisturized throughout the day.
Júlia C.
Júlia C.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Muito bonito,nao testei ainda,mas quero logo logo ter certeza que marquei 5 estrelas e não me arrependerei
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?