BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Nars lip pencils! Goes on well, stays on well. The colors are great
Danielle H.
Clarksville, TN
I received the lip pencil "Cruella" as a free birthday gift in the Sephora rewards club. It's awesome! Boldest red, with a smooth matte finish, Very long wear time. Stays In place, dries down so it won't get on your teeth or any other part of your face. Makes for a very classic glam look!
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip pencils are great. I love how smooth they go on, and the long lasting color is perfect. I have a deep red color and a shimmery pink color. I love them both!
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love NARS and the lip pencil Cruella. It is my all-time favorite. Cruella could be used for all occasions if desired. I am a "red lips" kind of gal so I do use it all the time. It is a deep red so be prepared for that!
Jana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed these lip pencils because they went on smooth and the colors were amazing.
Ingrid V.
Bay city, TX
One of my favorite lip pencils second only to Mac, does not break, I haven't had to sharpen it in quite some time, the color is vibrant and very complimentary to all ethnicities.
Jazzmine R.
Very pigmented. a little does go a long way for this pencil. however for the price I wouldn't buy it for such small amount of product. good travel size though.
Mariah W.
Nars lip pencils are the best. They last long and look great on everyone. They even sharpen smoothly.
Christina G.
Fairfield, OH
These are great but when u get low u have to undo the bottom and push the product out. like it gets pretty messy. it is pretty matte after and hour or two. but it is pretty good!
Marisa E.
Bethesda , MD
I received this color from Sephora as my birthday gift! I love it. Not only is it a versatile color but the lipstick is a great quality. It goes on smoothly, lasts a long time and doesn't bleed! Highly recommend Nars lip pencils.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?