Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

3 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Dickinson, TX

I love going to Sephora to but this types of items, they are simply amazing
Totally recommend it
Lilia J.
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX

I love this product. Every time i go out its a perfect combination with each and every ocassion.
Sejal Y.
Sejal Y.

I love this product.
Fell in love with it the second I put it on!
All of the colors are so nice
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN

Eh. It's okay I'm not a huge fan of these I think they are nice enough but not really for me.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
statham

The best for all of the colors. I love how long these last me and they are a beauty must have
Ami D.
Ami D.

If you're looking for long lasting lippies, try these! Super moisturizing and gorgeous colors
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Grand Rapids, MI

Amazing. I have a few colors and I love the color of them. They look great and last a while!
Meg B.
Meg B.
Boise, ID

These pencils are soft and super easy to apply. The effect lasts all day and barely smudges.
Adamaris H.
Adamaris H.
Phoenix, AZ

Great separos gave It to me for my birthday ❤️ It good product no dry out its it's Modifying
Chela A.
Chela A.
South Houston, TX

NARS has the best lip product! hands down!!! they go smoothly on my lips! I use it everyday!
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?