NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz uploaded by Dominique D.NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz uploaded by Dominique D.NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz uploaded by Adamaris H.See all 24 photos

BY NARS #92 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

Photos (24)
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Angelique O.
Angelique O.
Feb. 21, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love when NARS has sets so I can try their products for a good price! & I love the packaging. I use the box for some jewelry lol but I love their lip pencils! They're so creamy & pigmented & easy to apply!
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
April 19, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
3.5 This is a review for just the NARS lip pencil in cruella. I love this red color and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's matte but doesn't feel overly drying on my lips which is always a plus. I don't have any feathering or smearing but it's not transfer proof for me.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA
Feb. 22, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I decided to buy this product and it was very worth it specially the red one it lasted the whole
Day for me, the only thing it is matte so make sure your lips are scrubbed before applying it .
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
May 17, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love these pencils so much! I have both satin finish and matte finish. They are both super soft and buttery. I do have to say that with the matte finish, you should moisturizer your lips before since it can look a little drying if they're not. But overall they're great, they last a long time and even leave a slight tint when they fade. Oh! And they fade nicely too!
Liz A.
Liz A.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 23, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
These pencils are really convenient and easy to use. I love using them and having 1in my bag at all times is necessary. I always get compliments when I use them!
Angelina T.
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
June 10, 2017, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
i love this so much! it smells great and has amazing packaging! it's light and goes great on my skin! it is a reasonable price as this was my first time using it! i would totally buy this again for sure!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
West Plains, MO
March 30, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I absolutely love NARS! I can't ever get enough of their lip liner, sticks, gloss. The packaging is very sleek and adorable. The tubes last quite sometime and I only have to apply it once maybe twice a day. I would definitely recommend it
Kalika S.
Kalika S.
June 4, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Was given this as a gift from a makeup fanatic friend of mine. I love the colors, love how easy the product is to use, long lasting, exceeded my expectations, colors look great and complement my skin tone. Would definitely buy from again!
Eleanor A.
Eleanor A.
Spring Hill, TN
May 14, 2017, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Nars lip pencils are like heaven. They have amazing deep color and stay on as long as a lipstick would they do not smear they do not smudge they are amazing and do not sweat off in the summer.
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
April 8, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I'm in love with this product no doubt it's long lasting and I love the shade varieties!!:) they have cute packaging that I love to give as gifts also !!:) highly recommend
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?