BY NARS #72 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Medge R.
Nars.... I love nars. I sometimes wear the pencil alone and add a little gloss on the list
Ana C.
This is one of my fav the colors are great I just love it so great I would recommend this
Daisy V.
Watsonville, CA
Beautiful pigmentation and vibrant color. Stays on smooth and long lasting. Do recommend!
Stephanie V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Amazing it's very well pigmented and very nice colors and it doesn't feel rough or crummy
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
Love the packageing and also love the colors easy to apply and to take of was easy to :)
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing! These are like crayons. The way they apply on your lips are perfect! No messes.
Valeria Q.
I love this product the formula is so creamy and it leave my lips whit a perfect line
Courtney Q.
I don’t usually use lip liners, but these ones can really double as lip color, and that’s what I mostly used them for. I got them free as a Sephora bday gift originally, and have continued using them ever since.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Nars lip pencils are amazing. The color payoff is great without having to apply multiple layers to get the same color throughout. It also lasted a very long time. I️ would recommend these to someone who is looking for a long lasting lip pencil.
Marianna R.
I love these colors! my favorite shade is cruella. Its super easy to use and apply. it glides on smooth. doesn't bleed. long lasting as well. I've given these to my best friends before. and I buy these at Sephora.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?