BY NARS #69 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Medge R.
Medge R.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Nars.... I love nars. I sometimes wear the pencil alone and add a little gloss on the list
Ana C.
Ana C.
This is one of my fav the colors are great I just love it so great I would recommend this
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Amazing it's very well pigmented and very nice colors and it doesn't feel rough or crummy
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Watsonville, CA
Beautiful pigmentation and vibrant color. Stays on smooth and long lasting. Do recommend!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
Love the packageing and also love the colors easy to apply and to take of was easy to :)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Amazing! These are like crayons. The way they apply on your lips are perfect! No messes.
Valeria Q.
Valeria Q.
I love this product the formula is so creamy and it leave my lips whit a perfect line
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I got a free gift from Sephora for my birthday which contained "Cruella" as well as "Rikugien". What I hate so much about this gift is that these lip colors are so amazing when you put them on you want to either save them for a special occasion (which never happens) or use it and you become attached to it and want to buy more. The problem with wanting to buy more is the cost. They are $28 each. I really do love this product, I just wish it was more affordable. The way it goes on, and stays on and looks so flawless is amazing.
Angelique O.
Angelique O.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love when NARS has sets so I can try their products for a good price! & I love the packaging. I use the box for some jewelry lol but I love their lip pencils! They're so creamy & pigmented & easy to apply!
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
3.5 This is a review for just the NARS lip pencil in cruella. I love this red color and I always get compliments when I wear it. It's matte but doesn't feel overly drying on my lips which is always a plus. I don't have any feathering or smearing but it's not transfer proof for me.
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?