Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

4 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Layla R.
Layla R.

I love love love these. I take these with me wherever I go and I even bought my mom and sister a few
Nayeli H.
Nayeli H.
St.Goerge, UT

I love the colors and texture they are the best lip pencils i love the colors and the way they apply
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO

Amazing! Creamy yet pigmented. The matte ones aren't drying. Amazing colors as well as pigmentation
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Bethlehem, PA

I mean these can give life to my lips which are super small. Any shade gives it fullness I love it
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
El Cajon, CA

So smooth and buttery and how I can describe it. This is a quick go to lip. And everyone loves it.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Corpus Christi, TX

Colors are fairly pigmented. Not too sticky. Goes on pretty smooth. Lasts a good amount of time...
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX

This lip liner plumps my lips and gives the perfect shape it pairs well with same color lipsticks
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL

Bad far the absolute best lip product out there I swear swear by it! I love mauve colors and tans
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Las Vegas, NV

Tried couple of these at Sephora and I loved the product.will be purchasing more great quality !!
Cris M.
Cris M.

That kit it's very good, you have a lot of colours for different days, and they are long lasting.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?