Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX

I was get this lip pencils all the time they work so great I will not stop buying them I'm always satisfy no matter what
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This lip crayon lasts a long time, has a decent scent and doesn't flake. I prefer matte lips and love the Cruella shade.
Reina R.
Reina R.
Sterling, IL

This is such an awesome set! You can match these with so many lipstick shades and they are long wear and great quality!
Maria T.
Maria T.
San Diego, CA

Love this set you get somer very nice shades to play with. I love the matte shades which are my favorite go to pencils.
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA

I liked a lot because it applies super easy, also lasting for many on the lips and also moisturizes that are very cheap
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ

I have this little set and it's the best thing because I can have several different colors with out breaking the budget
Bri W.
Bri W.
Vancouver,BC

Very easy to apply and all their colours look fantastic!!! I just love the way it glides On ur lip very easy and smooth
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

I love that you get to sample the different colors with this. They're all so pretty on and I have no complaints overall
Selena M.
Selena M.
Ducor, CA

Love these colors. Can find any color to match your outfit. I'm a lipstick girl an these are decently a need to have .
MELISSA S.
MELISSA S.
Medley, FL

i love the NARS lip pencil, they are so easy to use, i use always my lips pencils, i love it, im so happy to use them,

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now