Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Cris M.
Cris M.
That kit it's very good, you have a lot of colours for different days, and they are long lasting.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Dickinson, TX
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love going to Sephora to but this types of items, they are simply amazing
Totally recommend it
Lilia J.
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product. Every time i go out its a perfect combination with each and every ocassion.
Sejal Y.
Sejal Y.
I love this product.
Fell in love with it the second I put it on!
All of the colors are so nice
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
Eh. It's okay I'm not a huge fan of these I think they are nice enough but not really for me.
Ami D.
Ami D.
If you're looking for long lasting lippies, try these! Super moisturizing and gorgeous colors
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
statham
The best for all of the colors. I love how long these last me and they are a beauty must have
Chela A.
Chela A.
South Houston, TX
NARS has the best lip product! hands down!!! they go smoothly on my lips! I use it everyday!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing. I have a few colors and I love the color of them. They look great and last a while!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Los Angeles, CA
Come in beautiful colors and are great to match with the lipsticks are soft and long lasting
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?