BY NARS #51 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Tiffany R.
I love that you get to sample the different colors with this. They're all so pretty on and I have no complaints overall
Daisy M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have this little set and it's the best thing because I can have several different colors with out breaking the budget
Selena M.
Ducor, CA
Love these colors. Can find any color to match your outfit. I'm a lipstick girl an these are decently a need to have .
Jordan A.
Bridgeville, DE
I never thought about using lip pencils, but when I started using this one I realized, I've been missing out on a lot.
S G.
Foster City, CA
This is by far one of the best Lip Pencils I have. They are smooth and glide on the lips and make quite an impression.
Reina R.
Maiden Rock , WI
This is such an awesome set! You can match these with so many lipstick shades and they are long wear and great quality!
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
Love this set you get somer very nice shades to play with. I love the matte shades which are my favorite go to pencils.
hifza h.
NARS 'True NARS' Lip Pencil Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
They are my favorite product i love these lip pencils colors ❤❤
Nyah G.
Glendale, CA
I haven't tried this but it looks phenomenal I would love to try it and from what I've heard these are great products
Steffany K.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are some of my FAVORITE lip products EVER. I love the Cruella shade, and for me it perfectly matches my hair.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?