Add a Photo

By NARS
#108 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Dajanara R.
Dajanara R.
Riverside, CA

Don't really like the way they come off easy like for everything and makes my lips feel weep like if I'm wearing a lot of gloss
Mi-Linda G.
Mi-Linda G.
Baldwin Park, CA

Omg cute colors they're mixed of dark and light I mainly go for the dark preferably not that bad of price either but it's cute
Mireille D.
Mireille D.

Great value for a variety of colours! Also amazing variety of colours, such cute selection. And of course the texture is great
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Fayetteville, GA

Nears lip liner is the balm I love it so much it makes me look so beautiful with that little touch of class every girl wants.
Paola C.
Paola C.

Amo estos lapices! Son geniales, pinta muy bonitos y los uso con frecuencia. Los recomiendo mucho a mis a migas y familiares!
Nanyeli B.
Nanyeli B.

It seems to me that it is not as good in quality it provides and seemed super bad since your stuff is hit and was super bad
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Lynden, WA

These lasted so long, made my lips look full and soft! Beautiful colors, matched my skin tone so well and made my eyes pop!
Genesis G.
Genesis G.

De verdad que los amo estos productos son los mejores bueno unos de los mejores maquillajes confiables que puedas poner te
Domonique R.
Domonique R.
Fort Worth, TX

I really love this lipstick a lot I wear it all the time
I had got
My sister and my friends to wearing it all the time to
ane O.
ane O.

I really like it andI really like it andI really like it andI really like it andI really like it andI really like it and

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now