BY NARS #90 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Lilia J.
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product. Every time i go out its a perfect combination with each and every ocassion.
Sejal Y.
Sejal Y.
I love this product.
Fell in love with it the second I put it on!
All of the colors are so nice
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Nashville, TN
Eh. It's okay I'm not a huge fan of these I think they are nice enough but not really for me.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
statham
The best for all of the colors. I love how long these last me and they are a beauty must have
Ami D.
If you're looking for long lasting lippies, try these! Super moisturizing and gorgeous colors
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Amazing. I have a few colors and I love the color of them. They look great and last a while!
Adamaris H.
Adamaris H.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Great separos gave It to me for my birthday ❤️ It good product no dry out its it's Modifying
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Los Angeles, CA
Come in beautiful colors and are great to match with the lipsticks are soft and long lasting
Meg B.
Meg B.
Boise, ID
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
These pencils are soft and super easy to apply. The effect lasts all day and barely smudges.
Chela A.
Chela A.
South Houston, TX
NARS has the best lip product! hands down!!! they go smoothly on my lips! I use it everyday!
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?