Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

7 days left

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA

Cruella is my favorite part of this set. It is the best blue toned red shade, great on every skin tone.
Alysa V.
Alysa V.
Riverbank, CA

This product is a staple when I want to get glammed up! Everything about it is topnotch and incredible!
Marcela E.
Marcela E.

Love the colors they are good but are not long-lasting like I expected them to be but1 are great colors
ruth r.
ruth r.
Austin, TX

the best lip pencils ever!!! girls its a must have!!! you will always turn to this for a perfect lips!!
Sarafina B.
Sarafina B.
Dayton, OH

Great product. Easy to apply doesn't smear and long lasting. Was super easy to blend with my lipsticks.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

so worth the price and such beautiful vibrant colors, you get the best bang for your buck with this kit
gyna m.
gyna m.
Earp, CA

They have very bold color it doent really smuge and it goes on very nicely and it wasn't drieing at all
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I love it I love it I love it . I just love it I love it . It is so smooth on my lips I can't complain
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

Nars lip pencils are the best. They last long and look great on everyone. They even sharpen smoothly.
Lynnette S.
Lynnette S.

I got this as a gift and have been using all the time. I will repurchase this when I am done with it.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?