Add a Photo

By NARS
#84 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (22)
Marcela E.
Marcela E.

Love the colors they are good but are not long-lasting like I expected them to be but1 are great colors
Alysa V.
Alysa V.
Riverbank, CA

This product is a staple when I want to get glammed up! Everything about it is topnotch and incredible!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

I love it I love it I love it . I just love it I love it . It is so smooth on my lips I can't complain
gyna m.
gyna m.
Earp, CA

They have very bold color it doent really smuge and it goes on very nicely and it wasn't drieing at all
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

Nars lip pencils are the best. They last long and look great on everyone. They even sharpen smoothly.
Lynnette S.
Lynnette S.

I got this as a gift and have been using all the time. I will repurchase this when I am done with it.
Layla R.
Layla R.

I love love love these. I take these with me wherever I go and I even bought my mom and sister a few
Nayeli H.
Nayeli H.
Bountiful

I love the colors and texture they are the best lip pencils i love the colors and the way they apply
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO

Amazing! Creamy yet pigmented. The matte ones aren't drying. Amazing colors as well as pigmentation
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
El Cajon, CA

So smooth and buttery and how I can describe it. This is a quick go to lip. And everyone loves it.
Miami Springs, FL

Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Monica M.

Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN

Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Miami Springs, FL

What do you guys think about the product?

Join Now