Add a Photo

By NARS
#85 in Lip Liner
A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.
Photos (24)
Lynnette S.
Lynnette S.
I got this as a gift and have been using all the time. I will repurchase this when I am done with it.
Nayeli H.
Nayeli H.
St.Goerge, UT
I love the colors and texture they are the best lip pencils i love the colors and the way they apply
Layla R.
Layla R.
Sept. 28, 2016, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I love love love these. I take these with me wherever I go and I even bought my mom and sister a few
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing! Creamy yet pigmented. The matte ones aren't drying. Amazing colors as well as pigmentation
Kaycee M.
Kaycee M.
El Cajon, CA
So smooth and buttery and how I can describe it. This is a quick go to lip. And everyone loves it.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Bethlehem, PA
Sept. 23, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
I mean these can give life to my lips which are super small. Any shade gives it fullness I love it
Maria A.
Maria A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Oct. 6, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Colors are fairly pigmented. Not too sticky. Goes on pretty smooth. Lasts a good amount of time...
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Palm Beach, FL
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
Bad far the absolute best lip product out there I swear swear by it! I love mauve colors and tans
Kezia G.
Kezia G.
Katy, TX
This lip liner plumps my lips and gives the perfect shape it pairs well with same color lipsticks
Stephany A.
Stephany A.
Las Vegas, NV
Tried couple of these at Sephora and I loved the product.will be purchasing more great quality !!
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?