BY NARS #54 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Jordan A.
Bridgeville, DE
I never thought about using lip pencils, but when I started using this one I realized, I've been missing out on a lot.
Melissa G.
Las Vegas nv
Love the packageing and also love the colors easy to apply and to take of was easy to :)
Yelena D.
Vancouver, WA
Great longlasting colors. Nice packaging easy to store and find in my purse. Great value, I only wish it will have more color choices and wider pallette to choose from.
Jessica A.
I'm seriously in love with this lipsticks !!! Can't complain bars always doing seriously awesome job with everything
Stephanie V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Amazing it's very well pigmented and very nice colors and it doesn't feel rough or crummy
Christina G.
Fairfield, OH
These are great but when u get low u have to undo the bottom and push the product out. like it gets pretty messy. it is pretty matte after and hour or two. but it is pretty good!
Tiffany P.
Mount Hope, WV
The NARS Digital World Lip Pensil Coffret set is amazing. NARS is such a great brand and you get what you pay for it. Try this brand if you haven't already.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip liner, I'll always use these and carry them where ever I go! There great! I highly recommend them, they slide on smooth and don't fade nor smuge I love them
Gabi P.
Davison, MI
Great product! Wonderful choice of liner colors and I love the formula! I can never make up my mind on color and love to change it up often so I love having the variety. They wear and last great & are very well pigmented.
Marcela E.
levelland texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors they are good but are not long-lasting like I expected them to be but1 are great colors
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?