BY NARS #87 in Lip Liner

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension. see more...

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret 5 x 0.06 oz
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Marcela E.
Marcela E.
Love the colors they are good but are not long-lasting like I expected them to be but1 are great colors
ruth r.
ruth r.
Austin, TX
the best lip pencils ever!!! girls its a must have!!! you will always turn to this for a perfect lips!!
Alysa V.
Alysa V.
Riverbank, CA
This product is a staple when I want to get glammed up! Everything about it is topnotch and incredible!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA
Cruella is my favorite part of this set. It is the best blue toned red shade, great on every skin tone.
gyna m.
gyna m.
Earp, CA
They have very bold color it doent really smuge and it goes on very nicely and it wasn't drieing at all
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
I love it I love it I love it . I just love it I love it . It is so smooth on my lips I can't complain
Lynnette S.
Lynnette S.
I got this as a gift and have been using all the time. I will repurchase this when I am done with it.
Layla R.
Layla R.
I love love love these. I take these with me wherever I go and I even bought my mom and sister a few
Nayeli H.
Nayeli H.
St.Goerge, UT
I love the colors and texture they are the best lip pencils i love the colors and the way they apply
Angelica O.
Angelica O.
Kansas City, MO
Amazing! Creamy yet pigmented. The matte ones aren't drying. Amazing colors as well as pigmentation
ina a.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Grace N.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
Monica M.
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your favorite shade?
Khyati S.
Khyati S.
How good is the quality of the nars "cruella" and "Rikugien" lipstick? Like are the long lasting and suitable on everyone?