BY NARS

A limited-edition set of NARS Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils created exclusively for the Laced with Edge Holiday 2014 Collection. Gift bold color with this set of five velvet matte and satin lip pencils. Perfect for pairing with an array of sensual holiday looks, these pencils feature rich, multidimensional color and are housed in exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday packaging. This set contains: - 2 x 0.06 oz Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (passionate scarlet red), Iberico (intense coral) - 3 x 0.06 oz Satin Lip Pencil in Peach Coral, Shocking Pink, Yu (shocking pink) - Keepsake box NARS' exclusive Laced with Edge Holiday collection exposes a world of color, where technology is seduced by fashion and femininity smolders in a disruptive new dimension.

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret
  • "This is one of my favorite sets. I love the creamy texture of the pencils, and the perfect glide when putting it on. The matte deep red in Cruella is my definite favorite! It looks amazing on all of my friend's different skin tones. Highly recommend." in 14 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a vibrant and long-lasting colors." in 1 review
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Courtney Q.
I don’t usually use lip liners, but these ones can really double as lip color, and that’s what I mostly used them for. I got them free as a Sephora bday gift originally, and have continued using them ever since.
Raegan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Nars lip pencils are amazing. The color payoff is great without having to apply multiple layers to get the same color throughout. It also lasted a very long time. I️ would recommend these to someone who is looking for a long lasting lip pencil.
Marianna R.
I love these colors! my favorite shade is cruella. Its super easy to use and apply. it glides on smooth. doesn't bleed. long lasting as well. I've given these to my best friends before. and I buy these at Sephora.
Angelique O.
I love when NARS has sets so I can try their products for a good price! & I love the packaging. I use the box for some jewelry lol but I love their lip pencils! They're so creamy & pigmented & easy to apply!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Was given this as a gift from a makeup fanatic friend of mine. I love the colors, love how easy the product is to use, long lasting, exceeded my expectations, colors look great and complement my skin tone. Would definitely buy from again!
Brianna C.
Florissant, MO
I absolutely love NARS! I can't ever get enough of their lip liner, sticks, gloss. The packaging is very sleek and adorable. The tubes last quite sometime and I only have to apply it once maybe twice a day. I would definitely recommend it
Eleanor A.
Spring Hill, TN
Nars lip pencils are like heaven. They have amazing deep color and stay on as long as a lipstick would they do not smear they do not smudge they are amazing and do not sweat off in the summer.
Heidy F.
I received these as a birthday present from sephora and had to return the next day to buy the full products. Very creamy and very pigmented. Im a happy customer.
Cindy R.
Chattanooga, TN
I got a free gift from Sephora for my birthday which contained "Cruella" as well as "Rikugien". What I hate so much about this gift is that these lip colors are so amazing when you put them on you want to either save them for a special occasion (which never happens) or use it and you become attached to it and want to buy more. The problem with wanting to buy more is the cost. They are $28 each. I really do love this product, I just wish it was more affordable. The way it goes on, and stays on and looks so flawless is amazing.
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
Do you guys like it?
Monica M.
Have you ever seen these on sale at Sephora?
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Is this set still available? If so, how much is it??
ina a.
Miami Springs, FL
What do you guys think about the product?