BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OBJECTS OF DESIRE
#41 Diffusing Brush is a must-have for blending smoky eye looks. Its lush bristles softly apply shadow for a light veil of color.

NARS reinvents the artistry tool with a comprehensive collection of 16 brushes exquisitely designed for precision application. From base to brush tip, a modern edge seduces: the iconic matte black finish, the embossed logo, and a signature pop of red. New shapes and enhanced brush hair redesigned for effortless application. Delve into an exploration of natural to dramatic looks and discover the artistry of NARS. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

Stacey C.
Canton, MA
This is a great brush, it doesn't shed when I wash it and I bought it for a reasonable price at Sephora . I use this brush in my crease for both blending and applying eyeshadow. I was so pleased with this brush that I bought an entire set and it was worth it !
Taylor B.
EXCELLENT BRUSH. One of my favorites in my collections. I bought it online and plan on buying more very soon! It's a very precise brush, more used for applying rather than blending. It's a great go to for applying deep pigmented shadows on your eye lids!
Jordan H.
I couldn't see myself without this product. I bought it from the NARS website, i use it everyday and it makes blending a breeze. The price is definetly not a waste and I would buy it again and again.
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
This is a nice brush and it gets the job done very nicely but an elf brush can do exactly the same and it feels the same as well
Kayla W.
I love using this brush to contour, it helps getting the small creases in the nose area!
Maria Fernanda A.
Maracaibo
Defenitly it works reallu good, perfect to blur the make up. I really love it, its one of my favorites!!!!