NARS Debbie Harry Eye and Cheek Palette uploaded by Irina L.

BY NARS

Andy Warhol Collection Debbie Harry Eye And Cheek Palette: 4x Eyeshadows 1g/0.03oz (# Twinkling Purple, # Sparkling Turquoise, # White Shimmer, # Starry Black) 2x Blushes 4.3g/0.15oz (# Shimmering Pink Champagne, # Brilliant Cream) Well coordinated & trendy colors Fine texture & glides on skin smoothly Gives versatile & glamorous make up results Ideal both for personal use & as a gift

Tara G.
ambridge, pa
This is a very gorgeous palette for the collector of nars, Debbie Harry or Andy Warhol...The colors are well pigmented and apply easily...The box is velveteen and feels luxurious...Color payoff A+... Expensive when it was new but you can find it fairly inexpensively now
Heather S.
Magnolia, DE
Love love the NARS sleek packaging and definitely beautiful colors with the white and black to smoke out and tone down the bright teal and purples to make it a more toned down as well as the ability to skip out on the black wear the bright eyeshadow for more dramatic eyes! I love Debbie Harry and I definitely LOVE this palette! You should definitely try it out!!!
Millie E.
When I think of Halloween I think about the bright and dark colored eyeshadows I can mix together to make it look spooky yet sexy and ready to go trick or treating. I love this pallet because it has the colors that go well with many ideas to be able to do for Halloween.
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
Love this collection! I had to have it because I'm a big fan of Debbie Harry but all of the colors are beautiful and long-lasting. Not the kind of thing I'd wear on the regular but it's perfect for special occasions. Would definitely recommend.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
These colors are ok and don't really seems to be as good as other Nars shadows I've tried. I don't think I will ever get rid of it though.
Katherine V.
Love this! And the colors are really cool they're amazing and awesome and you can give me like a 80s vibe a little which is pretty dope
maria c.
tampa, fl
This palette is so cute :) i like the colors and the pigmentation is the best :D and have a Petty look
Loyda V.
glendale az
I loved the blush but the rest of the makeup was not impressed with. Would not recommend.
Irina L.
This is a palette that I got for my birthday last year. I was amazed that my friends bought me Nars but I was quite disappointed by the colours. When I tried it I found that the colours are actually very pigmented and feature small glitter pieces. Although it's something I don't use often I still love it.
Estefania a.
Arizona, douglas
The palette is perfect, the pigments very well their colors, and has an effect of small brightness.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜

Amazon