BY NARS

Vivid. Lightweight. Easily blendable. Apply lightly for a subtle wash of color or layer to achieve deeper intensity. Can be worn alone or paired with a NARS powder eyeshadow for longer-lasting wear and added dimension. * True color application * Convenient, easy application with a finger or a Flat Concealer Brush * Richly pigmented shades

Noni r.
Sylmar, CA
Love NARS!!! Always have great products and great quality. It's very nice, smooth, and pigment. Ordered it online from their website. First time I used it. Personally it's not favorite thing but I gave it to my friend who loves it.
Taylor E.
This color is great! I love to use as a transition shade. I feel like its very pigmented and even shows up on my dark skin. The price is just ok, i'm not sure at all that i would buy it again as Nars is pretty overpriced.
Tania R.
La Mirada, CA
Perfect shade to fill in my eyebrows! I also use this shade to give me a Smokey look when I am feeling a little daring 😎.. very pigmented, you don't need a lot of product on your brush to accomplish any look you desire with this particular color.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Such a good color and so easy to blend n doesn’t come off so quick stays put and it’s so easy to touch up I needed to take
Taryn D.
Salem, OR
Really the only eyeshadow I ever need to own. This is my wife eyes fresh look add a little eyeliner mascara and it's a day or night look.
Yasmin F.
Ótimos para fazer contorno. É um pouco caro mas vale super a pena. Se não quer errar essa marca é mara. Super indico.
Juana C.
San Diego, CA
Handy-dandy jduxhd ixhdbudhbf lain eight didjsbhdjsn. Fibdbsjhf isnnfbhrikanf jdubhehhej Jaipur my hippos though by
It goes on well but the only down fall I would say it doesn't really stay and it fades. But overall great product
Halie W.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely LOVVVEEEEE all of the nars products this one I just adore and use alllll of the time
veronica c.
Salinas, CA
I don't really use this product a lot but it does the job alright for me so I'm satisfy with it
Maki M.
is this a good transition shade?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this shade work well on various skin complexions?