NARS Cream Eye Shadow uploaded by R.AM 🌟.

BY NARS

NARS Cream Eye Shadow, Petula Longwearing, crease resistant color in sheer wearable formulas. All NARS eyeshadows can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect. These richly pigmented powders blend effortlessly and can also be used wet for precisely lining the eyes.

Jenna V.
Long Beach, CA
I'm a big fan of cream eye shadow and blushes, and I love the texture of NARS' products. This one in particular I've found coats evenly and lasts for hours without creasing. And I can control the color intensity by gently dabbing with my finger, so it can be a really diverse color to have in your set.
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
The pigment of this was OUT OF THIS WORLD. It does not get any better than NARS products. It is such good value and goes on with amazing pigment. I use this almost daily. I will be buying this again! You need to try!
Alyssa G.
Such a great shade and it really helps open up your eyes! Slightly pricey, but in my opinion definitely worth it. The application was easy and it blended out perfectly, no harsh lines and very little fall out. I definitely recommend this product!
Benzir S.
denver
I am a NARs addict!! I love these eyeshadows and use them literally everyday. Will continue to purchase again and again!
Maria B.
Really enjoy creamy eye shadows specially this one!! It apply easy and really pigmented. Definitely recommend.
Amy V.
San Pedro
Absolutely love Narrs eyeshadow also there blush it works super amazing and if so little and cute
R.AM 🌟.
جدة , جدة
Highly pigmented, velvety-matte, ultra-fine powders for shading, creating depth and lining eyes, Designed to glide on smoothly and evenly and blend effortlessly. Can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect, True colour application Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for heightened intensity. Rich, vivid shade range, with ultra-matte finish.
Chloe M.
Amesbury, Wiltshire
Love NARS single eyeshadows. I find them a great formula. Very buttery and easy to work with, they are long lasting and blend beautifully. I also love how simple but effective the packaging is. Would definitely recommend the single eyeshadows!
Chloé Dufresne D.
Montreal, QC
This cream eye shadow is easy to apply and it blends PERFECTLY when it's time to do my makeup.I've been using this for a pretty long timd and bought it at Sephora i would definitely buy it again it is so worth it
Brodie x.
I love this item , it's such a good item and it's great value for what it is , it's a really smooth consistency and doesn't crease on this eyes and no powder eyeshadow is really needed. I would definitely buy it again , such a good purchase !!

Amazon