BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OBJECTS OF DESIRE
#12 Cream Blending Blush is a versatile, multi-use brush for face and eyes. Designed for gentle application of concealer around the eyes and effortless blending of cream textures.

NARS reinvents the artistry tool with a comprehensive collection of 16 brushes exquisitely designed for precision application. From base to brush tip, a modern edge seduces: the iconic matte black finish, the embossed logo, and a signature pop of red. New shapes and enhanced brush hair redesigned for effortless application. Delve into an exploration of natural to dramatic looks and discover the artistry of NARS. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

• Hi I have been looking for some good professional Brushes...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha H.
I use this for my eyeshadow like my smokey eyes I love this brush. Compared to other brushes it stays soft. It is easy to clean off. And the handle isn't short which is amazing 😍 I use it about everyday and so far it's held up!!! I'm beyond satisfied with this brush.
Janet L.
Calumet park , IL
I used this brush to blend out my foundation to spread it in the areas where the sponge can't really blend. Under eye etc. really smooth and easy to apply with foundation
Hazzel V.
Great, great brush, I've had it for a couple of years already and it's holding up pretty good. It's perfect to apply eyeshadow I use it every time I do my makeup . Overall I'm very satisfied I would love to purchase more of their brushes.
Nicole G.
This concealer brush is perfect for concealing the high points of the face. Using it flat allows for a lot of surface area coverage but if you turn it, the point makes contouring your nose easy as can be. I personally don't use it to blend out, but I'd imagine it blends well!
Amanda F.
LAKE WORTH, FL
This is by far the best brush that I have ever used . It blends the cream products perfectly . Best brush out there :) & it is really soft to the face
ashley r.
Simply the best blending brush I've ever purchased, bought 2 extra to give as gifts this year . Looking forward to hearing their thoughts
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
I love NARS brushes even this one Worth buying my skin type is really sensitive sometimes I often use it just not every month
Elisabeth J.
Quebec, QC
Very good brush overall. Picks up product really well and is very soft. I've had mine for a while and it still looks and feels new!
Hi I have been looking for some good professional Brushes that doesn't break my piggy bank I have been wanting a good brush and found this does. This brush have fallout? Thank you