BY NARS

Jumbo sized pencil with multiple functions- Helps shade the eyelids lash line or highlight the eyes- Ideal to pair with a powder shadow for layering & increased color intensity-Smooth creamy & long-wearing formula- Gives easy & seamless color blending-Comfortable to wear with a velvety sensation on eyes Product Line: NARS - Eye Color - Soft Touch Shadow PencilProduct Size: 3g/0.1oz see more...

Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I got my Nars Cosmetics Soft Touch Shadow Pencil as a bonus gift from purchasing Nars products (which are my FAVORITE). I never used shadow pencils, so it was my first time trying and i feel in LOVE. It's the perfect shadow to pack for travel -- because you don't need brushes. It goes on very smooth and easy, and lasts a long time (even without primer). Definitely recommend this product. Since the sample, i've bought this in several different colors.
Vanessa  J.
So quick and easy. These are my go-to when i want just a wash of color but they also work great as a base for other shadows. They last well and i haven't found that they crease on me. You can blend them with fingers or brush. I wish they came in a twist up pencil but i suppose those would dry out faster. Great product.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
These can get messy if left in the wrong climate nd you will need the sharpener the color Pay off is great some colors are better than others but on the go these are awesome .
Kimberly A.
South Gate, CA
Love this shadow pencil, amazing for a quick smokey eye! I would def purchase different shades. Looks good on my brown eyes!
jessica R.
Weston, CT
I had it in gold, and the duration is incredible! Also used as a eyeshadow primer for another colors
Shannon W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like this pencil, just not the color on me. it was way too dark. The price point is good.