Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #75 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Alisha
Really creamy but doesn't feel that way on the skin. high coverage and doesn't look cakey.
sarah S.
Oran
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
Samantha B.
Victoria, BC
This foundation is amazing! For a powder foundation the pigment and coverage is phenomenal while still being lightweight. I love to set my liquid foundation with this powder to create a Matte look with a touch more coverage.
Zahra A.
This foundation works great on concealing redness and giving you skin a matte finish. While the coverage is sheer to light, it blurs imperfections and creates the perfect canvas for concealer.
Mominah H.
Its a product that foes on the skin very smoothly and lasts with a fre touch ups another thing is that it blocks oliy blocks appearung through the foundation
Jhe C.
Great for setting your foundation, it will add more coverage..if you want a nice finish look you can use it by itself..great to use in the summer..
Kariny V.
For me, this product is incrible, very incrible, fundation is very very important for me, the Nars is incrible!
Ankita S.
Etobicoke, ON
Great for medium coverage for everyday use by its own as well as keeping my make up in the place entire day
Tanu S.
Amazing product. Easy to apply. Stays for a good time. Worth the money .good to apply with a kabuki brush
Ashley F.
Wellston, OH
I love this brand very much. Very cute colors. Does get a bit pricey, but very much worth it. You get a very good product for this price. Yes it has met my expectations. Very nice packaging on their products. Yes I would buy again. I love this brand.