Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #76 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Bansari G.
This powder foundation is great for when you wake up late and can't spend as long on doing your make up. It evens out your complexion with a light-medium coverage depending on how much you put on. I find that it doesn't last that long on my face and tends to have fallen off by midday, especially if I've not used a moisturising primer or setting spray.
Izzy R.
I love that this powder foundation is super pigmented and when you put the brush in it it picks up a lot of product and when you put it on your face it glides on super nicely and it's way faster than using liquid.
Samantha B.
Victoria, BC
This foundation is amazing! For a powder foundation the pigment and coverage is phenomenal while still being lightweight. I love to set my liquid foundation with this powder to create a Matte look with a touch more coverage.
Zahra A.
This foundation works great on concealing redness and giving you skin a matte finish. While the coverage is sheer to light, it blurs imperfections and creates the perfect canvas for concealer.
Ximena P.
Me encantan, normalmente uso estos polvos para contornear mi rostro siento que tiene unos destellos dorados que se integran con el resto de el maquillaje y me da un look muy lindo a mi piel además que la hace ver muy sana sin sentir que tengo cantidades exageradas de maquillaje en mi rostro
your coverage is adequate and I was very surprised because not expecting,I convinced the price and seeing so many good reviews I thought it was the other way around but actually if it was what was expected of her, apart matte finish that leaves no brillitos as I struggle a lot with that.
Maleeka N.
Brampton, PA
one of the best purchases i have ever made. would definitely recommend getting it. it is a bit expensive compared to other brands but the quality of the product is wroth the price.
Eliana F.
Is very good this color, has very beautiful and bright colors, all I love, with very good pigmentation and compact, it is the best of all I've tried, do not hesitate to buy really, I always use eyebrow or as a simple shade for when I go out and leaves me very beautiful, does miracles haha. It is very accessible when buying it in the market, is very economical truth, I recommend it to others
Sabrina V.

I was surprised. It is a very good product that the truth did not last. Its price is quite economical and is a very good product. Its result is matte and is durable. Next to the concealer is one of my favorite products
Cristina S.