Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #76 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Jessica M.
Great powder to set your foundation! Will not make you look cakey at all! Great product
Amber S.
This is a wonderful buildable foundation, it gives a nice even coverage and looks great
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I love this because how it comes with a mirror because I can take it on the got
Kayla J.
Fort Leavenworth , KS
NARS has amazing beauty products. The powder works so well for any skin type.
Lindsay B.
Bountiful, UT
It's pretty plan and simple .... you just can't got wrong with NARS products.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish look and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
sarah S.
Oran
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
Archana S.
Sudbury , ON
This powder foundation builds coverage without the skin looking made up, or feeling dry, tight and suffocated.

Easily applied and blended to a flawless finish. Can also be used lightly as a great powder over foundation for a more photo ready look.
Bansari G.
This powder foundation is great for when you wake up late and can't spend as long on doing your make up. It evens out your complexion with a light-medium coverage depending on how much you put on. I find that it doesn't last that long on my face and tends to have fallen off by midday, especially if I've not used a moisturising primer or setting spray.
Izzy R.
I love that this powder foundation is super pigmented and when you put the brush in it it picks up a lot of product and when you put it on your face it glides on super nicely and it's way faster than using liquid.