Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #75 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Maidelyn P.
I love this powder foundation to use with my Nars Sheer Matte liquid foundation in the fall/winter months. It matches my skin tone exactly and it looks amazing.
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
oh my goodness i cant even explain to tell you how much this stuff helps with my dark spots on my face and how smooth this product is. its a great and easy to apply. it feels great as well. this product is honestly the best and i would most definitely buy this product again.
Liseth L.
Maravilloso, me encanta la textura, el acabado y todo. Excelente producto y lo recomiendo al 100%
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
This powder foundation is very nice and stays on for a long time. It has a very nice matte finish. It is very gentle when your applying it and is very easy to apply. I would probably buy this product again.
My skin is angel, but I'm done, makes me miss her when it's over, but it's the best for your face, she's divine
Bansari G.
This powder foundation is great for when you wake up late and can't spend as long on doing your make up. It evens out your complexion with a light-medium coverage depending on how much you put on. I find that it doesn't last that long on my face and tends to have fallen off by midday, especially if I've not used a moisturising primer or setting spray.
Ximena P.
Me encantan, normalmente uso estos polvos para contornear mi rostro siento que tiene unos destellos dorados que se integran con el resto de el maquillaje y me da un look muy lindo a mi piel además que la hace ver muy sana sin sentir que tengo cantidades exageradas de maquillaje en mi rostro
your coverage is adequate and I was very surprised because not expecting,I convinced the price and seeing so many good reviews I thought it was the other way around but actually if it was what was expected of her, apart matte finish that leaves no brillitos as I struggle a lot with that.
princess n.
great great great coverage! shade was true to self and blended good on my face, didnt break out from the formula either
Julia D.
I think that this products are grat becuse are very cheaper an you can be beuiful with them