Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #75 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Rini Bibhu D.
Woodside, NY
I love this product a lot , it's so soothing and it looks great ! I get compliments all the time !
Lainie D.
Louisville, KY
I love all of NARS products, but this is a great foundation powder. I love the formulas and the way it sits on your skin. It has a very nice look, and keeps my oily skin looking controlled and shimmery. I get a lot of compliments on my makeup when I go in after I use a setting powder and touch up my under eyes area with this foundation powder. My fave!!
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
This worked just fine fine for me . Color was as I had expected. The product goes on very smoothly. I purchased the compact holder because I knew I wanted to carry the compact in my purse. Nars Is a
very popular cosmetic brand that carries a range of colors that compliment women of all skin color. I am dark skinned and I find that the more upscale brands that have shades for black women suit my complexion better. After trying most department store brand I am most comfortable with Nars foundations.
Victoria S.
Very nice powder foundation! This also has great coverage around the face and makes it look very natural. One of my top products.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
NARS products are solid across the board. As an infrequent make-up user, I like how easy to use and choose their products are. I like the feeling of light makeup on my face and NARS is definitely perfect for that.
Lilly G.
Ottumwa, IA
I really like it it's not to dry not to powdered it's perfect and it works very well works good on oily face
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Good but not full coverage. I like full coverage and it was more for a light coverage. I like a matte finish because I have oily skin but it was very lightweight! So if you want a makeup powder that is lightweight, go for it. I would buy again for a day-to-day wear when I'm running errands or whatnot.
jutselys u.
es muy buena marca es increĆ­ble el polvo funciona muy bien para todo tipo de piel deja un aspecto muy natural
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I love this because how it comes with a mirror because I can take it on the got
joselin h.
I love this product. It has great coverage and it lasts all day long. Doesn't look caky and covers acne extremely well.