Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #48 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
LOVE this powder! Great over the sheer glow foundation for a little more coverage and mattifying!
Lilly G.
Lilly G.
Ottumwa, IA
I really like it it's not to dry not to powdered it's perfect and it works very well works good on oily face
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Good but not full coverage. I like full coverage and it was more for a light coverage. I like a matte finish because I have oily skin but it was very lightweight! So if you want a makeup powder that is lightweight, go for it. I would buy again for a day-to-day wear when I'm running errands or whatnot.
jutselys u.
jutselys u.
es muy buena marca es increĆ­ble el polvo funciona muy bien para todo tipo de piel deja un aspecto muy natural
Sae Q.
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I love this because how it comes with a mirror because I can take it on the got
joselin h.
joselin h.
I love this product. It has great coverage and it lasts all day long. Doesn't look caky and covers acne extremely well.
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
I love this powder foundation to use with my Nars Sheer Matte liquid foundation in the fall/winter months. It matches my skin tone exactly and it looks amazing.
Diamond T.
Diamond T.
Houston , Tx
I recommend this product only if you're trying to find the right foundation like you're going through that stage, it was good for a lil while but then I started not to like it.
For a powder foundation. I think it gives a good coverage. I have oily skin and it makes my skin more matte which I like.
Isaiah R.
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
oh my goodness i cant even explain to tell you how much this stuff helps with my dark spots on my face and how smooth this product is. its a great and easy to apply. it feels great as well. this product is honestly the best and i would most definitely buy this product again.