Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #76 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Susanne C.
Wadsworth, OH
The product makes my skin perfect was a great product and it stayed on my skin for a long time highly reccomend
jutselys u.
es muy buena marca es increíble el polvo funciona muy bien para todo tipo de piel deja un aspecto muy natural
Lilly G.
Ottumwa, IA
I really like it it's not to dry not to powdered it's perfect and it works very well works good on oily face
Emily G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really dig the subtle coverage these foundations give. I have been using them more for blotting purpises
Stephanie M.
Aiken, SC
Great coverage. Looks great on its own and over foundation or on its on. Never broke me out pr made me oily
Randi B.
Conneaut Lake, Pa
This powder sets very well and I love it. I use it every time I do my make up and I absolutely love it
Destiny C.
I'm not much of a fan of powder foundation i like liquid foundation cause I feel it's easier to apply
Taylor H.
Butler, KY
It completes just about any makeup look that you're going for. Smooth and doesn't have a bad scent
Rini Bibhu D.
Woodside, NY
I love this product a lot , it's so soothing and it looks great ! I get compliments all the time !
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
LOVE this powder! Great over the sheer glow foundation for a little more coverage and mattifying!