Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #77 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Lea R.
I love this powder foundation. The coverage is great and still feels light on your skin.
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Súper único me encanta la manera dejarla piel es única deja suavidad y te hace ver bella
Jessica M.
Great powder to set your foundation! Will not make you look cakey at all! Great product
Lindsay B.
Bountiful, UT
It's pretty plan and simple .... you just can't got wrong with NARS products.
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
LOVE this powder! Great over the sheer glow foundation for a little more coverage and mattifying!
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
This powder foundation is sooo awesome !!! I use it alot ! I told my friends about it and they quickly went to buy it and they loved it as much as i did ! NARS is great !
Destiny C.
I'm not much of a fan of powder foundation i like liquid foundation cause I feel it's easier to apply
Jennifer M.
Pauls Valley, OK
I absolutely loved this product. I am a darker complexion and I loved the way it looked on me. It's the perfect shade for an everyday wear.
Leana C.
Victorville, CA
I really love this foundation I have fallen in love with NARS because I am a woman of color with combination skin. Where most companies don't even carry color for my complexion they do and they offer quality products for my combination skin. It is hard for me to keep makeup on all day even when a primer around my t zone but this foundation is amazing.
Sadie T.
Winona, MN
NARS is my favorite brand for powder foundation. The powder foundation provides a tremendous amount of coverage and is very easy to apply. NARS foundation has a matte finish and really makes the face look stellar. I have bought and bought again the foundation.