Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #47 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse
My skin is angel, but I'm done, makes me miss her when it's over, but it's the best for your face, she's divine
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
This powder foundation is sooo awesome !!! I use it alot ! I told my friends about it and they quickly went to buy it and they loved it as much as i did ! NARS is great !
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
I'm not much of a fan of powder foundation i like liquid foundation cause I feel it's easier to apply
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pauls Valley, OK
I absolutely loved this product. I am a darker complexion and I loved the way it looked on me. It's the perfect shade for an everyday wear.
Leana C.
Leana C.
Victorville, CA
I really love this foundation I have fallen in love with NARS because I am a woman of color with combination skin. Where most companies don't even carry color for my complexion they do and they offer quality products for my combination skin. It is hard for me to keep makeup on all day even when a primer around my t zone but this foundation is amazing.
Sadie T.
Sadie T.
Winona, MN
NARS is my favorite brand for powder foundation. The powder foundation provides a tremendous amount of coverage and is very easy to apply. NARS foundation has a matte finish and really makes the face look stellar. I have bought and bought again the foundation.
Rini Bibhu D.
Rini Bibhu D.
Woodside, NY
I love this product a lot , it's so soothing and it looks great ! I get compliments all the time !
Lainie D.
Lainie D.
Louisville, KY
I love all of NARS products, but this is a great foundation powder. I love the formulas and the way it sits on your skin. It has a very nice look, and keeps my oily skin looking controlled and shimmery. I get a lot of compliments on my makeup when I go in after I use a setting powder and touch up my under eyes area with this foundation powder. My fave!!
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
This worked just fine fine for me . Color was as I had expected. The product goes on very smoothly. I purchased the compact holder because I knew I wanted to carry the compact in my purse. Nars Is a
very popular cosmetic brand that carries a range of colors that compliment women of all skin color. I am dark skinned and I find that the more upscale brands that have shades for black women suit my complexion better. After trying most department store brand I am most comfortable with Nars foundations.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Very nice powder foundation! This also has great coverage around the face and makes it look very natural. One of my top products.