Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #48 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Tiauna S.
Tiauna S.
Feels great on my face and a little goes a long way. I use it with the new NARS concealer
Lea R.
Lea R.
I love this powder foundation. The coverage is great and still feels light on your skin.
Michelly C.
Michelly C.
amoooooo muitoooooo querooo demaiss um desse precisooo tem uma otima textura amoooooo❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Akron, OH
Great foundation doesn't go on cakey, and maintains all day even with my cheap setting spray
Trish W.
Trish W.
Really like powder foundation. Didn't make my skin look cakey or oily. Lasted all day without running down my face.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the smoothness I get with this foundation! My coverage last all day and no oily skin.
Randi B.
Randi B.
Conneaut Lake, Pa
This powder sets very well and I love it. I use it every time I do my make up and I absolutely love it
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Butler, KY
It completes just about any makeup look that you're going for. Smooth and doesn't have a bad scent
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Bountiful, UT
It's pretty plan and simple .... you just can't got wrong with NARS products.
Talisa Y.
Talisa Y.
Liberty, SC
Great foundation, not too drying can be used alone or to set a liquid foundation. Amazing