Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #76 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Jennifer M.
Pauls Valley, OK
I absolutely loved this product. I am a darker complexion and I loved the way it looked on me. It's the perfect shade for an everyday wear.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love how this goes on my face nice and smooth lasts all day long isnt that expensice and omg its in my fabe college teams color go cuse
Victoria S.
Very nice powder foundation! This also has great coverage around the face and makes it look very natural. One of my top products.
Crystal H.
Aurora, CO
This is one i use I recommend it it's not oily and last all day .! Leaves you a amzing look .! Buy and try you be happy .!
For a powder foundation. I think it gives a good coverage. I have oily skin and it makes my skin more matte which I like.
joselin h.
I love this product. It has great coverage and it lasts all day long. Doesn't look caky and covers acne extremely well.
Trish W.
Really like powder foundation. Didn't make my skin look cakey or oily. Lasted all day without running down my face.
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
This powder has been my to go on daily basis love how it just sets in your face an makes u look really porcelain
GottaLove C.
Euclid, OH
Dont Usually Yse Powder Foundation But When I Do I Go With NARS Its GREAT it Lasts And It Doesnt Get Everywhere
My skin is angel, but I'm done, makes me miss her when it's over, but it's the best for your face, she's divine