Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #75 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Stephanie M.
Aiken, SC
Great coverage. Looks great on its own and over foundation or on its on. Never broke me out pr made me oily
Randi B.
Conneaut Lake, Pa
This powder sets very well and I love it. I use it every time I do my make up and I absolutely love it
Taylor H.
Butler, KY
It completes just about any makeup look that you're going for. Smooth and doesn't have a bad scent
Michelly C.
amoooooo muitoooooo querooo demaiss um desse precisooo tem uma otima textura amoooooo❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Alexis M.
Akron, OH
Great foundation doesn't go on cakey, and maintains all day even with my cheap setting spray
Delianne B.
Kissimmee FL
This powder foundation is very effective and stay beautiful in your face for a long time!!!!.
Carrie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love the smoothness I get with this foundation! My coverage last all day and no oily skin.
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
One of My favorite foundation great coverage and light weight leave a great natural finish
Tiauna S.
Feels great on my face and a little goes a long way. I use it with the new NARS concealer
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Súper único me encanta la manera dejarla piel es única deja suavidad y te hace ver bella