Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #77 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Amber S.
This is a wonderful buildable foundation, it gives a nice even coverage and looks great
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
NARS has amazing beauty products. The powder works so well for any skin type.
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
This cosmetic powder makes my face feel so soft and sets the tone I want to get every time that way when I go out I don't look oily this powder helps prevent moisture from happening an this product will stay in my makeup box for years to come very relliable
Diamond T.
I recommend this product only if you're trying to find the right foundation like you're going through that stage, it was good for a lil while but then I started not to like it.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this creamy lux foundation. It has amazing coverage and it last all day. It's great for combination skin and it isn't too heavy. Blends out beautifully and I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely loved this product!!!! Hands down I love to use it after my liquid makeup it's stay wear is boom looks very natural on you I would recommend this product to anyone
Michelle W.
Honestly , when I got this powder foundation I got it off like and it wasent my right color .but over all it's really pigmented and I would recommend it but just know your exact color before u order it ! Because it's not something u can stretch to make fit your skin
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
Love, love, love... I've bought this product probably 3-4 times and I always regret going too long without it. I get wonderful coverage. It's not too cakey, which is a problem I have sometimes.
Jihae P.
Rochester, NY
I like most Nars products, but this goes on a little too cakey and powdery. It doesn't settle into your skin the way other foundations do. Might be because there is less moisture in the actual product itself. Either way, not really for me. Disappointed overall.
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love layering on this powder foundation for extra coverage to my liquid foundation. It feels soft and silky but still not heavy for the additional full coverage I prefer.