Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #76 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely loved this product!!!! Hands down I love to use it after my liquid makeup it's stay wear is boom looks very natural on you I would recommend this product to anyone
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
Love, love, love... I've bought this product probably 3-4 times and I always regret going too long without it. I get wonderful coverage. It's not too cakey, which is a problem I have sometimes.
Michelle W.
Honestly , when I got this powder foundation I got it off like and it wasent my right color .but over all it's really pigmented and I would recommend it but just know your exact color before u order it ! Because it's not something u can stretch to make fit your skin
Gary J.
Richmond, VA
Love the color of this powder very beautiful and feels so good on the skin! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves makeup. I purchase from sephora and it's really great.
Jihae P.
Rochester, NY
I like most Nars products, but this goes on a little too cakey and powdery. It doesn't settle into your skin the way other foundations do. Might be because there is less moisture in the actual product itself. Either way, not really for me. Disappointed overall.
Carson P.
Sunnyvale
This powder foundation is very nice and stays on for a long time. It has a very nice matte finish. It is very gentle when your applying it and is very easy to apply. I would probably buy this product again.
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love layering on this powder foundation for extra coverage to my liquid foundation. It feels soft and silky but still not heavy for the additional full coverage I prefer.
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
This powder foundation is sooo awesome !!! I use it alot ! I told my friends about it and they quickly went to buy it and they loved it as much as i did ! NARS is great !
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Good but not full coverage. I like full coverage and it was more for a light coverage. I like a matte finish because I have oily skin but it was very lightweight! So if you want a makeup powder that is lightweight, go for it. I would buy again for a day-to-day wear when I'm running errands or whatnot.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Omg amazing concealer I love this sooo much this is such a high quality powder that almost is like a foundation that also gives a great shiny finish I love this sooo much this is sooo nice I would highly recommend to anyone