Nars Cosmetics Powder Foundation 12g, Syracuse uploaded by Mayra V.

BY NARS #76 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging wrinkles & dark spots Renders you a beautiful & youthful complexion Suitable for all skin types see more...

Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
oh my goodness i cant even explain to tell you how much this stuff helps with my dark spots on my face and how smooth this product is. its a great and easy to apply. it feels great as well. this product is honestly the best and i would most definitely buy this product again.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
This worked just fine fine for me . Color was as I had expected. The product goes on very smoothly. I purchased the compact holder because I knew I wanted to carry the compact in my purse. Nars Is a
very popular cosmetic brand that carries a range of colors that compliment women of all skin color. I am dark skinned and I find that the more upscale brands that have shades for black women suit my complexion better. After trying most department store brand I am most comfortable with Nars foundations.
Leana C.
Victorville, CA
I really love this foundation I have fallen in love with NARS because I am a woman of color with combination skin. Where most companies don't even carry color for my complexion they do and they offer quality products for my combination skin. It is hard for me to keep makeup on all day even when a primer around my t zone but this foundation is amazing.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
NARS products are solid across the board. As an infrequent make-up user, I like how easy to use and choose their products are. I like the feeling of light makeup on my face and NARS is definitely perfect for that.
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
This cosmetic powder makes my face feel so soft and sets the tone I want to get every time that way when I go out I don't look oily this powder helps prevent moisture from happening an this product will stay in my makeup box for years to come very relliable
Lainie D.
Louisville, KY
I love all of NARS products, but this is a great foundation powder. I love the formulas and the way it sits on your skin. It has a very nice look, and keeps my oily skin looking controlled and shimmery. I get a lot of compliments on my makeup when I go in after I use a setting powder and touch up my under eyes area with this foundation powder. My fave!!
Sydney G.
I love setting my liquid foundation with a powder so i get that matte look and when i want one of those looks i know i could always turn to nars to help me out with that
Diamond T.
I recommend this product only if you're trying to find the right foundation like you're going through that stage, it was good for a lil while but then I started not to like it.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this creamy lux foundation. It has amazing coverage and it last all day. It's great for combination skin and it isn't too heavy. Blends out beautifully and I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Sadie T.
Winona, MN
NARS is my favorite brand for powder foundation. The powder foundation provides a tremendous amount of coverage and is very easy to apply. NARS foundation has a matte finish and really makes the face look stellar. I have bought and bought again the foundation.