BY NARS #100 in Powder Foundation

Provides flexible coverage and leaves a natural finish. Hides imperfections and minor flaws. Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles and dark spots. Renders you a beautiful and youthful complexion. see more...

Angie K.
Hickory , NC
Another one of my favorites! I love this brand even though it’s pretty expensive. Their blushes and powders stay all day on my skin. This powder foundation can be used over regular foundation or applied alone. It’s buildable and gives a flawless finish. The color looks perfect on me and makes my skin look airbrushed. If I could pick one powder to stick with, this may be the one. It covers the pores very well too. I will repurchase this as needed. But it usually lasts a very long time even with heavy usage!
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
This powder foundation is nice in the summer time
For me. I have dry skin so it doesn’t really work in the winter time. Makes my face too Caleb and dry feeling. I will use it over the top of a liquid foundation to set though.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder foundation helps to make your face look amazing. You’ll see that your skin looks natural, and very perfected. It doesn’t break you out, and makes your skin look super healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah B.
I AM VERY VERY FAIR SKIN AND LOVE THIS ITS A NATURAL LOOK FOR ME IT NOT TO HEAVY. SPECIFIC BRUSH IS RECOMMENDED WITH THIS OR EVEN A BLENDER SPONGE IF IT STREAKS TO MUCH. I LOVED THIS ON MY SKIN THOUGH ONCE APPLICATION WAS ON. I WOULD DEFINETLY BUY AGAIN.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I like NARS pressed powders a lot. They are convenient for travel and are very pigmented. I could easily use them alone or over a liquid foundation to set it. They have the correct shade for me as well, which is hard to come by.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I was really excited to try this product. I think it covers well but I have to put a lot of product on to achieve what I need. I have naturally dry skin with a lot of redness and it requires a lot of product to cover.
Victoria H.
New York
This powder foundation looks really nice on the skin and it's super easy to apply! The only con is that there is some really nice powder foundation for less that work just as well. I would recommend this product to others and even recommending just the brand to others too!
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
5 stars because it does the job. it sets your makeup, stays up to 8 hours probably more. I love the color, doesnt feel so heavy or my pores or clogged. Easy to apply and would definitely recommend this product to others
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
Great pressed powder. This stuff helps set my liquid foundation and gives me a flawless finish. Also it comes in enough variety of shades that I was able to match my pale skin! Love this stuff!
Kayla A.
Lodi, CA
This product did exactly what it said it was meant to do . It stayed on my face all day long and the coverage was exactly what I was looking for. It did not make my face look cakey or over exaggerate my pores either.