BY NARS #79 in Powder Foundation

Provides flexible coverage and leaves a natural finish. Hides imperfections and minor flaws. Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles and dark spots. Renders you a beautiful and youthful complexion. see more...

Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Ransom, KY
I was fairly impressed with this product. It wasn't too expensive and it was very friendly to my dry skin. Its kind of long lasting and goes on flawlessly. I loved the variety of shades this product comes in because I am super duper pale. I will likely buy this again.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I definitely give this product 5 stars! I have a very fair complexion and this powder is one of my favorites. It matched perfectly and sets amazingly. It doesn't stick to my face in patches like a lot of other products I've tried. This is the ultimate powder!
Caro R.
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
This powder takes me almost all day, what I like is I do not take grains and has many shades, its price is affordable and worth the money, it is very compact, it can save anywhere, is my favorite dust, I need not put so much my face to meet my expectations
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I AM VERY VERY FAIR SKIN AND LOVE THIS ITS A NATURAL LOOK FOR ME IT NOT TO HEAVY. SPECIFIC BRUSH IS RECOMMENDED WITH THIS OR EVEN A BLENDER SPONGE IF IT STREAKS TO MUCH. I LOVED THIS ON MY SKIN THOUGH ONCE APPLICATION WAS ON. I WOULD DEFINETLY BUY AGAIN.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked this product! It really seemed like great quality, and provided really great coverage without being too overwhelming! I enjoyed this product and used it on a daily basis! I highly recommend you try this product out!!!!!!!!!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Lodi, CA
This product did exactly what it said it was meant to do . It stayed on my face all day long and the coverage was exactly what I was looking for. It did not make my face look cakey or over exaggerate my pores either.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this powder foundation you can achieve the perfect flawless look with this powder with or without liquid foundation! It leave your skin looking great mattified without the cake face!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Portland, OR
The only reason this gets less than five stars from me is because I'm quite pale and the range of colors didn't quite fit me. Otherwise a good quality powder.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Canoga Park, CA
I don't really use or even like powder foundations but this one gave me hope and i started buying more but nothing compares to this one
anika l.
anika l.
Greenwood, IN
its great not yellow its a great powder love the constancy and great coverage it is easy to apply and is just an overall good product