BY NARS #72 in Powder Foundation

Provides flexible coverage and leaves a natural finish. Hides imperfections and minor flaws. Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles and dark spots. Renders you a beautiful and youthful complexion. see more...

Hannah C.
Ransom, KY
I was fairly impressed with this product. It wasn't too expensive and it was very friendly to my dry skin. Its kind of long lasting and goes on flawlessly. I loved the variety of shades this product comes in because I am super duper pale. I will likely buy this again.
Jessica T.
I have used this is the past just for a nice fast and easy coverage . Mostly for when I don't feel like putting liquid on my face. NARS powders whether it's eyeshadow or face products they are always smooth and silky ! That's what I love the most and this product has amazing coverage with a velvety feel to it!
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM VERY VERY FAIR SKIN AND LOVE THIS ITS A NATURAL LOOK FOR ME IT NOT TO HEAVY. SPECIFIC BRUSH IS RECOMMENDED WITH THIS OR EVEN A BLENDER SPONGE IF IT STREAKS TO MUCH. I LOVED THIS ON MY SKIN THOUGH ONCE APPLICATION WAS ON. I WOULD DEFINETLY BUY AGAIN.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I like NARS pressed powders a lot. They are convenient for travel and are very pigmented. I could easily use them alone or over a liquid foundation to set it. They have the correct shade for me as well, which is hard to come by.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this product. I think it covers well but I have to put a lot of product on to achieve what I need. I have naturally dry skin with a lot of redness and it requires a lot of product to cover.
Victoria H.
New York
This powder foundation looks really nice on the skin and it's super easy to apply! The only con is that there is some really nice powder foundation for less that work just as well. I would recommend this product to others and even recommending just the brand to others too!
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great pressed powder. This stuff helps set my liquid foundation and gives me a flawless finish. Also it comes in enough variety of shades that I was able to match my pale skin! Love this stuff!
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
5 stars because it does the job. it sets your makeup, stays up to 8 hours probably more. I love the color, doesnt feel so heavy or my pores or clogged. Easy to apply and would definitely recommend this product to others
Kayla A.
Lodi, CA
This product did exactly what it said it was meant to do . It stayed on my face all day long and the coverage was exactly what I was looking for. It did not make my face look cakey or over exaggerate my pores either.
Megan L.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I definitely give this product 5 stars! I have a very fair complexion and this powder is one of my favorites. It matched perfectly and sets amazingly. It doesn't stick to my face in patches like a lot of other products I've tried. This is the ultimate powder!