NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Liz Q.NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Alice H.

BY NARS

Continuing in the tradition and spirit of French Polynesia, NARS launches Monoi Body Glow II to complement the original, best-selling favorite, Body Glow.  Capturing Monoi de Tahiti oil in its purest state, Monoi Body Glow II begets glowing, healthy-looking, and naturally fragrant skin.  Monoi de Tahiti oil is the result of macerating the Tiare flower in refined coconut extract for at least ten days, slowly infusing the oil with nutrients as well as a delicate, natural fragrance. Each bottle of Monoi Body Glow II retains an original Tiare flower to capture the essence of this unique process.  A daily care product, apply this lightweight, multi-purpose beauty oil for daily moisture and instantly luminous skin. Monoi Body Glow II see more...

Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Long lasting and great smell would definitely buy again I would recommend this for daily use
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love body oils and face oil this one is perfect for use before your foundation, I have combination skin, so I use it mostly as night and a little bit on patchy areas in the day.
Alice H.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m always scared of using oils on my skin as my skin tends to get quite oily anyway. The smell of this is honestly amazing, it makes me want to jet off somewhere really sunny and lounge on the beach covered in this oil. This would be really nice with a natural tan to really enhance that healthy glow but unfortunately I’m quite pale. However, when I was reading reviews on this product some people suggested using this on your face instead of moisturiser and underneath your make-up like a primer. This tip worked amazingly, my skin looked so healthy and created a nice dewy finish for my make-up. And again because I must reinstate this – the smell, I’m obsessed.
The smell is divine, but as a woman of colour and of mature age, it made my skin very dry. But someone who is younger and tan complexion its more suitable. And my review is based on the oil formula, some type of oils can be very drying on mature skin.
Morgan M.
Airdrie, North lanarkshire
Leaves the skin feeling so soft and the smell is enough to make you buy it alone haha! I'm a sucker for all nars products and this is definitely one of my faves
taylor d.
kelowna , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
decent price, great smell and long lasting! I would definitely buy it again
Krushi S.
I bought this on a whim as I adore the smell of monoi oil and I'm so glad I did.

I don't get on well with silicone primers, and have tried the Smashbox oil primer (which I liked a lot) so as this had a similar texture I decided to try it as a primer.

Holy crap. This stuff is amazing. I have used it twice a day for two weeks now and my skin has never looked or felt better.
Viviana O.
Miami
I gift my sister this and she really love it! So I tried and love it as well. The smell is so good and the gow is perfect not too heavy
Theresa W.
I'm wondering if this NARS body glow has an oily effect? I don't want to feel greasy but I love the idea of glowing. Any information?
Katelyn K.
How would you use this product?
Shanna K.
Is this a heavy or weightless oil? Is this more of a facial or body oil?
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I've been eyeing this for awhile, but want sure if it's worth it. How does it smell? And how long does the glow last? Also, is it a sticky consistency?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work and in what ways do you use it?