NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Liz Q.NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Alice H.

BY NARS

Continuing in the tradition and spirit of French Polynesia, NARS launches Monoi Body Glow II to complement the original, best-selling favorite, Body Glow.  Capturing Monoi de Tahiti oil in its purest state, Monoi Body Glow II begets glowing, healthy-looking, and naturally fragrant skin.  Monoi de Tahiti oil is the result of macerating the Tiare flower in refined coconut extract for at least ten days, slowly infusing the oil with nutrients as well as a delicate, natural fragrance. Each bottle of Monoi Body Glow II retains an original Tiare flower to capture the essence of this unique process.  A daily care product, apply this lightweight, multi-purpose beauty oil for daily moisture and instantly luminous skin. Monoi Body Glow II see more...

Harronisha C.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love body oils and face oil this one is perfect for use before your foundation, I have combination skin, so I use it mostly as night and a little bit on patchy areas in the day.
Angie marie C.
Angie marie C.
Bridgeport, CT
Uh i smell un day and omg... This really smell good but very good.!! I hope that one day I can get it for trying
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Chillicothe, OH
Long lasting has a great smell I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for.something like this.
Sasha A.
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
Long lasting and great smell would definitely buy again I would recommend this for daily use
shantal M.
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This body glow is like miracle oil its really good affordable I recommend this product.
Josie C.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love body glows. I use this product daily and so does my mother.
Charisma L.
Charisma L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of NARS. This body oil is amazing. What I love the most about this is the fact that there is no shimmer, sparkle, or glitter. This makes your skin soft and glowy. The scent is floral lioe magnolia but it is not heady or too strong. This is great too since those scents usually give me a headache. A little goes a long way.
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wowwww! I love this brand and this product is so great for me, my family and now to my clients because i am a Pro MUA.. I love the olive tone complexion for the summer.. So this yummy and dewey body glow by Nars is the perfect -safe option! You' ll look radiate and your skin Will definitely thank you.. So i recommend this product so much! U all must be try with this! Lovely Gorgeous skin..!!! NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml
Dolores A.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I am kind of obsessed with this oil. It smells delicious beyond words, soaks in like a dream, moisturizes the skin to the point it feels like silk, and looks beautiful. While its pricey, it's worth it IMO.
lesley b.
lesley b.
Well first thing Nars is one of my fav brand this oil makes your skin smooth and smelling wonderful
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
I'm wondering if this NARS body glow has an oily effect? I don't want to feel greasy but I love the idea of glowing. Any information?
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
Is this a heavy or weightless oil? Is this more of a facial or body oil?
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
How would you use this product?
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work and in what ways do you use it?
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I've been eyeing this for awhile, but want sure if it's worth it. How does it smell? And how long does the glow last? Also, is it a sticky consistency?