NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Liz Q.NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Alice H.

BY NARS

Continuing in the tradition and spirit of French Polynesia, NARS launches Monoi Body Glow II to complement the original, best-selling favorite, Body Glow.  Capturing Monoi de Tahiti oil in its purest state, Monoi Body Glow II begets glowing, healthy-looking, and naturally fragrant skin.  Monoi de Tahiti oil is the result of macerating the Tiare flower in refined coconut extract for at least ten days, slowly infusing the oil with nutrients as well as a delicate, natural fragrance. Each bottle of Monoi Body Glow II retains an original Tiare flower to capture the essence of this unique process.  A daily care product, apply this lightweight, multi-purpose beauty oil for daily moisture and instantly luminous skin. Monoi Body Glow II see more...

Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect summer glow without sparkles. Stunning package. Smells heavenly. I went 4 different Sephora's looking for it! Glad I was finally able to get my hands on it. I highly recommend & would buy it again.
Liz Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite body products for the summer! It smells lovely, like a sweet floral scent! The oil is hydrating but isn't greasy. It absorbs quickly into the skin but the scent lingers. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, in a clear heavy glass bottle, so you can see the beautiful monoi flower floating in the oil!
lesley b.
Well first thing Nars is one of my fav brand this oil makes your skin smooth and smelling wonderful
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
I am obsessed with this body oil. It smells like you're in a tropical paradise - a mix of coconut and floral notes (likely from the Monoi flower). It is slightly dry for an oil, so it actually applies easier because it isn't super runny. It absorbs well and makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated with a healthy glow. I've also been applying excess oil to my fingernails, and they are definitely getting stronger. The high price tag is worth it for the scent alone, which is heavenly. It's a huge plus that it's a terrific body oil.
Mariana Z.
Palatine, IL
This does work pretty amazing but is not my favorite thing in the world , the oil consistency is not my favorite part because there are many products like this that come in like a cream.
Sydney D.
I absolutely love this body oil! First things first, the scent is heavenly, it's a very clean tropical gardenia scent, known as Tiare or Monoi. I don't have to wear perfume when I use this, it has the perfect level of fragrance. I use this right after I dry off from the shower and it does a fantastic job at moisturizing my skin. I've noticed it has improved the texture and health of my skin, the more I've been wearing it. It also helps give an overall healthy glow. I don't feel greasy or oily when I use it. I use it on my arms, chest, and legs. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a scented body oil.
Nikki S.
Madison, AL
Ultra hydrating and the smell drives me wild! I wore this in the New Orleans humidity and didn't feel sticky at all! I stayed hydrated throughout the day and smelled fantastic even while walking around all day in a city that smells terrible!!
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This body glow is like miracle oil its really good affordable I recommend this product.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and own this product. Not too strong and over powering but does last for me all day. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this. I received as a gift and Yes I would recommend this.
Crystal G.
Chillicothe, OH
Long lasting has a great smell I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for.something like this.
Theresa W.
I'm wondering if this NARS body glow has an oily effect? I don't want to feel greasy but I love the idea of glowing. Any information?
Katelyn K.
How would you use this product?
Shanna K.
Is this a heavy or weightless oil? Is this more of a facial or body oil?
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I've been eyeing this for awhile, but want sure if it's worth it. How does it smell? And how long does the glow last? Also, is it a sticky consistency?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work and in what ways do you use it?