NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Liz Q.NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml uploaded by Alice H.

BY NARS

Continuing in the tradition and spirit of French Polynesia, NARS launches Monoi Body Glow II to complement the original, best-selling favorite, Body Glow.  Capturing Monoi de Tahiti oil in its purest state, Monoi Body Glow II begets glowing, healthy-looking, and naturally fragrant skin.  Monoi de Tahiti oil is the result of macerating the Tiare flower in refined coconut extract for at least ten days, slowly infusing the oil with nutrients as well as a delicate, natural fragrance. Each bottle of Monoi Body Glow II retains an original Tiare flower to capture the essence of this unique process.  A daily care product, apply this lightweight, multi-purpose beauty oil for daily moisture and instantly luminous skin. Monoi Body Glow II see more...

Charisma L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of NARS. This body oil is amazing. What I love the most about this is the fact that there is no shimmer, sparkle, or glitter. This makes your skin soft and glowy. The scent is floral lioe magnolia but it is not heady or too strong. This is great too since those scents usually give me a headache. A little goes a long way.
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wowwww! I love this brand and this product is so great for me, my family and now to my clients because i am a Pro MUA.. I love the olive tone complexion for the summer.. So this yummy and dewey body glow by Nars is the perfect -safe option! You' ll look radiate and your skin Will definitely thank you.. So i recommend this product so much! U all must be try with this! Lovely Gorgeous skin..!!! NARS Cosmetics Monoi body glow II 100ml
Nikki S.
Madison, AL
Ultra hydrating and the smell drives me wild! I wore this in the New Orleans humidity and didn't feel sticky at all! I stayed hydrated throughout the day and smelled fantastic even while walking around all day in a city that smells terrible!!
Jenny E.
Jamaica, NY
This body oil is amazing I have pretty dry skin especially in the winter time so I use this oil over over after a bath and it just leaves my skin nice and hydrates and soft if u have dry skin like me this would be perfect for you
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the product is amazing inside for the summer. However, it is extremely pricey what the product is. There are other products that do equal jobs but for much less.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and own this product. Not too strong and over powering but does last for me all day. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like this. I received as a gift and Yes I would recommend this.
Mayra B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fragrance of this body oil! Its well worth the cost and leaves skin so soft, moisturized and glowing. I also use it in my hair when its a bit dry and needs a bit of shine. If you love the scent of the beaches or Caribbean getaway you will love this
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect summer glow without sparkles. Stunning package. Smells heavenly. I went 4 different Sephora's looking for it! Glad I was finally able to get my hands on it. I highly recommend & would buy it again.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love body oils and face oil this one is perfect for use before your foundation, I have combination skin, so I use it mostly as night and a little bit on patchy areas in the day.
Angie marie C.
Bridgeport, CT
Uh i smell un day and omg... This really smell good but very good.!! I hope that one day I can get it for trying
Theresa W.
I'm wondering if this NARS body glow has an oily effect? I don't want to feel greasy but I love the idea of glowing. Any information?
Katelyn K.
How would you use this product?
Shanna K.
Is this a heavy or weightless oil? Is this more of a facial or body oil?
Krystle L.
Stockton, CA
I've been eyeing this for awhile, but want sure if it's worth it. How does it smell? And how long does the glow last? Also, is it a sticky consistency?
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work and in what ways do you use it?