NARS Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow 4g, St-Paul-De-Vence uploaded by sushimaster C.

BY NARS

NarsDuo Eye ShadowDetailsModern, unique, sometimes unexpected color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Duo Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. The effects can be subtle or smoldering-the options are endless. True color application. Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity. Multi-function use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes. Classic, neutral, and fashion-forward shade pairings. Designer About NARS: Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Emily Y.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite Nars Duo Eyeshadow!!!! This duo contains a plummy-mauve shade and a toned-down rosy shade. The color payoff is great. The mauve shade is satin, which appears matte but has a sheen under flash or certain angles. The rosy shade is shimmery but definitely not glittery. I like to use the mauve shade in the crease or as a transition trade, while I use the pink shade on the lids. Definitely recommend it!
Shailee K.
Shailee K.
CHICAGO, IL
Love the eyeshadow duos. Two for the price of one! My lids are pretty oily, so I had to use a primer to keep it on, but once I had that on, it stayed all day! I got this in one of my beauty boxes, so I'm not sure I would pay full price for it, but I loved it when I had it!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Nars it's a little bit pricey but has one of the most amazing eyeshadows formulas on the market, they're really pigmented and easy to blend, plus it last all day whithout creasing, the packaging i'ts super classy, I would totally recommend everyone to buy it!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This shadow is amazing! I've used this before and I was not disappointed. The pigmentation was very good, the quality was amazing, and it's very great to use with every make up look. I would definitely buy again! Great duo!!
Mikyla R.
Mikyla R.
Lancaster, CA
I honestly love this product. It isn't to chalky and blends well. Definitely worth the price but if you are on a budget a nice dupe it the elf bronzer and blush duo. I would definitely buy this product again I. The future

Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Wow these eye shadows were extremely pigmented. The shimmers are just completely amazing. I wish that NARS would do more eye shadow palettes, and singles because they are so amazing! There is a little fallout though
Breanna M.
Breanna M.
Independence, MO
Love this brand!! Colors are very pigmented and smooth to apply! I love nars products, the never disappoint! I buy mine from Sephora! I have to say this is one of my favorite makeup brands!
Jasmyn W.
Jasmyn W.
I love Nars these eyeshadow a are amaizng and so pigmented they are amazing and they work great only any complexion very great produc t well made perfect for all seasons also
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
The colors are so pigmented and do not look washed out. I bought it at Sephora so I knew the quality would rock. There is no compare! It lasts so long and is simply stunning.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Nars has always been a favorite brand. It is very pigmented and the colors are beautiful on all skin colors. It goes on smooth without much fallout.