BY NARS

This blush provides two contouring shades Deeper shade gives a strong definition to sculpt cheeks While lighter shade imparts a sheer luster on the high points of the face Renders a natural look with 3D effect for the face Lightweight & adheres well on... see more...

Sarah S.
Manhattan, KS
Love this contour kit. I have extremely pale skin and the cool shade of brown keeps me contoured without looking orange. It is very pigmented and easy to blend and stays from looking patchy and muddy on the skin.
Jane L.
Glendale, CA
Its marketed as a blush but i use it as a contour color. You can use it as a blush but i prefer it much better as contour. Its not super extreme but you can layer it and build it up.
Ria R.
Boston, MA
What I like about this product is that u can get a big brush and swipe across both pans and in one swoop do your contour and highlight. Additionally it's really great quality
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This bronzer goes on light and does not overdo the sun kissed look one expects. The powder blends so well from face to neck and is the perfect shade of "tan".
Katie L.
Bainbridge, OH
Love everything NARS. This is a great shade for a bronzer but I am light skinned so I would suggest for those more ole to use a light hand for this shade
Vivian D.
West Palm Bch, FL
NARS is one of my favorite brands! This combo gives you such a beautiful contour with the right amount of blush color, not to overpowering on the face
Love this product! But I do use it sparingly because of the price. Don't get me wrong it is worth every cent. But with 3 girls I am on a budget.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This shade is excellent for contouring. If you have very warm skin I would be wary because it does run warm, but other than that it is beautiful.
Jenn M.
Wakeman, Oh
I love the neutrals of this color. Not only can i use it as a blush/contour, I can use it as eye shadow as well, which I do often when on the go.
Evangelina M.
Orange
This is a beautiful contour blush it works amazing I love it the colors are beautiful and makes my makeup looks so popping and fancy🙏🏻❤️😍❤️❤️💋