BY NARS

This blush provides two contouring shades Deeper shade gives a strong definition to sculpt cheeks While lighter shade imparts a sheer luster on the high points of the face Renders a natural look with 3D effect for the face Lightweight & adheres well on... see more...

Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I do not actually like the bronzer as much as I like the setting powder that comes with it I wish that they would make it full-size because I feel that most women would purchase it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
Favorite contour palette! Although I don't use the lighter shade that much (sometimes to set my eye primer) the contour is great. Easy to blend and buildable. Also a perfect compact size to throw in your purse or makeup bag for on the go.
Brittany T.
Lakeland, FL
I have own this for a little over 6 months and I use it on the daily. It's a great quality product and last for a very long time! This would be best for Light to medium skin tones. It's nice and compact so I can take it anywhere.
Amara M.
North Hills, CA
I absolutely love this product for setting the undereyes and bronzing/ light contouring. I don't usually do a strong contour but this can be used with a light hand. The slight yellow shade is perfect for the undereye area. It saves space having both in 1 compact.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I love this duo, especially for the lighter shade. It is the perfect undereye setting powder. The color works perfectly with my skin. It is so smooth and never creases under my eyes. I just wish they sold it separately.
Isabel F.
Overall Nars is one of my favorite makeup brands. They definitely give you a great bang for your buck. The product they produce is worth saving up for it. It is long lasting and best of it it gives such a natural look but still makes it look flawless.
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
My favorite contour. Stays in place all day and the pan lasts forever. I have fair skin with cool to neutral undertones and I find that this works better than Laguna for me.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Nars makes great quality products!!! The depth of color is awesome! I love how the color stays true when you put it on. The products wear well and for many hours. I would definitely buy again. Great blush
Heather M.
Louisville, KY
This NARS contour and blush shade is a real good powder I love how the colors look on my skin and it just makes your makeup look stunning I really recommend it to anyone to buy.
Sarah S.
Manhattan, KS
Love this contour kit. I have extremely pale skin and the cool shade of brown keeps me contoured without looking orange. It is very pigmented and easy to blend and stays from looking patchy and muddy on the skin.