BY NARS

This blush provides two contouring shades Deeper shade gives a strong definition to sculpt cheeks While lighter shade imparts a sheer luster on the high points of the face Renders a natural look with 3D effect for the face Lightweight & adheres well on... see more...

Erika O.
I would say that Laguna is Nars most famous bronzer and yes it is great and I use often but man Olympia is a total winmer in my books. This bronzer is great for contouring your cheeks and making you look flawless. Is it a little cooler toned but in my opinion it makes it a greater contour product. Great little set.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I bought this to try out a easy high end contour duo. This was good for my fair skin, neutral. Olympia is on the pinker side so if you're more yellow undertone, avoid! It does last on my face for a while and I def want to try another shade in the line since I am a bit more tan and olive toned now.
Laura J.
Really like this product, it works well gives a good cover up and allows the rest to really stand out overall it's great and a must try I can say it's a favorite of mine
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
YASSS!!! I'm fair skin so certain colors look like i put marker on my face but this shade is amazing. It last all day and it blends very well just make sure you have all the right brushes. This is great for light fair skin tone . I would recommend although it is on the pricier side.
Toni J.
I love Nars, if I could afford to. It everything Nars I would. This contour blush is my everyday contour. The shade is perfect with the amount of grey undertones and it's not warm. It's a little on the pricey side but if I were to run out I'd go and buy a backup
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my favorite bronzers. Staple in my kit and life palette. Have repurchased so many times. I am so happy now that it is available in loose packaging for Z palettes. This shade is perfect for my fair skin. It doesn't pull too orange or make me look muddy. Use this one almost every day
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
This is one of my favorite contouring powders. It's great for fair skinned beauties. It's not orange but slightly ashy to get the perfect contour that's not overtly harsh. The price seems shocking but I'm still using the one I bought 2 years ago.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
This product is my holy grail for contouring!! I love that it is a deep rose color...it works perfectly for my skin tone...the only downside is that the highlight shade runs out really quickly but I love it so much it doesn't even matter!!!
Kaylee L.
My perfect contour palette! I love using this to highlight and contour my face! Subtle color that provides the correct amount of shade for a natural contour look! Can be built up and used as eye shadow too! Smooth and blends well over foundation!
kristin o.
I enjoy this contour duo. I find the shade perfect for light-medium skin. Fair might be a little too light for this. It's kind of sheer. But it works perfectly for a more natural appearance. Just like most of NARS product, it's buildable.