BY NARS

This blush provides two contouring shades Deeper shade gives a strong definition to sculpt cheeks While lighter shade imparts a sheer luster on the high points of the face Renders a natural look with 3D effect for the face Lightweight & adheres well on... see more...

Brandy T.
Best blush, most flattering shades. High pigment so you don't have to use as much product. Blends nicely gives a natural glow to skin without being overwhelming. Long lasting. Definitely recommend
Sara M.
My fave contour kit, also looks great as bronzer. Doesn't leave Complexion muddy, very pigmented. I would purchase this kit again as I've hit the pan on my contour shade.
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, Wi
Smooth texture, exactly what you would expect from high end makeup. Long lasting coverage. It's one of the best ones I've tried. This product doesn't leave a muddy look.
katherine t.
South Nyack
Not my favorite product for highlight/contour. It may have been the shade I bought as well but the highlight shade had little to no color pay off. Contour was pretty
Christine C.
Louisville, CO
I love this duo a lot. The product is excellent quality and the shades work really well for contouring. Personally I found the contour shade to be a little too cool for me so I used it in combination with a warmer bronzer. The thing that confused me was how much bigger the contour shade was to the highlight. Since the contour runs so cool, I'd think it would make up no more than half the duo. Instead it makes up 2/3 of the duo as though it was meant to be used like a bronzer. The highlight shade was my favorite and I've been dying to come across something similar. Obviously I ran through the highlight much more quickly since it was so small. Its matte and has yellowy undertones which makes it really useful for just overall touchups throughout the day to get rid of shine on the t zone. Only complaint about this thing is that I wish the "highlight" shade was the bigger one.
Rubina D.
This one is a new purchase I did this month. Ordered two different shades. Are so pigmented and easy blending. Nice shine for tan and olive skin. A great product for everyone to try.
Lacey G.
Chatsworth, CA
yes! First off I love Nars as a brand. I have fallen in love with their new Velvet Lip formula, but this product here is an oldie but a goodie! I have used this as my go to every day make up fro 2 years and it doesn't budge as the day goes on. It is also incredibly build able so I can transition from a day to night look with easy. The formula is blendable without being too dry! I would recommend this to anyone who asked me
Vee C.
San Francisco
smooth and buttery powders that blend beautifully on the skin. wide range of color so will find a color match easily. only downside is the highlighting side of the compact is very small,so harder to put my brushes in.
Brennan M.
Concord, NC
I love this shade as a contour for fair skin. It is light enough to not look dirty on me and cool enough to be shadowy. It blends out so well and forms a very believable contour. I don't use the highlight shade, it's very yellow, but I don't have a need for it anyway. It is disapointing to pay for 2 products and only use 1, but it's worth it to me to find a suitable contour for my NW-15 skin.
Tammy S.
Bella Vista, AR
I have used the drugstore brand "dupe" for many years and then I finally found this as I was checking out in Sephora one day and indulged a bit..WOWO! It is so much smoother and I have noticed after mo this of use.. barely made a dent in it, I will def buy again when I do run out it's a great product. Very glad I tried it.