BY NARS

This blush provides two contouring shades Deeper shade gives a strong definition to sculpt cheeks While lighter shade imparts a sheer luster on the high points of the face Renders a natural look with 3D effect for the face Lightweight & adheres well on... see more...

Erissa S.
I love the highlighter portion for my under eye area. It doesn't cake up. The problem is the "blush" area. I had tried it as a contour, but it's not dark enough. It doesn't have enough pigment. It ended up being given to a cousin.
Sable B.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely love this! I'm not a heavy makeup user, so this is nice for those of us who want a less labor intensive contour. I've been using this for a few years now, and it's great. The matte finish is perfect and natural, and the lighter shade goes on flawlessly.
Sonia V.
Prosser, WA
Love this shade of contour on my skin tone which is light and it's more of a matte finish and is very blendable and buildable best for pale and olive skin it would be too light for darker skin and would purchase it again
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
This was one of my first high-end purchases from bluemercury suggested by the employee. I'm so glad I bought it because I use it to this day 5 years later. It is the perfect contour and begginer friendly.
Halley R.
I love how they made a larger proportion size for the contour, since I use more contour than highlight. The tone and shades are perfect for my light neutral skin. It's nice to skip the shimmer some days.
Porfiria R.
Yassssssssssss! Not only is it a great product but a great contour blush with a beautiful tone! I love how it makes my cheeks looks makes me feel like I have a beautiful natural blush tone!
Randi C.
Abilene, TX
I love this contour set. Most people only use a single highlight and single contour shade. This takes the guess work and waste out. These are the perfect matte tones to naturally contour.
Alex G.
I have this product in paloma and i love it!! It is soo pigmented and blendable. Ill often use it to enhance my contour. On easy days I'll just wear if as blush. A little goes a long way!
Kira H.
This product is amazing!! It's always my go-to. It applies beautifully and stays on all day!! It has a matte finish and isn't shimmery. It would be good for maybe light to medium skin tones. Would definitely buy again!
Laurel P.
Lubbock, TX
Really good starter kit for contour. They are dark enough but still light that you cannot make yourself look like a tiger. Easy to apply and stays true to color! I personally think it is long lasting as well.