BY NARS

This blush provides two contouring shades Deeper shade gives a strong definition to sculpt cheeks While lighter shade imparts a sheer luster on the high points of the face Renders a natural look with 3D effect for the face Lightweight & adheres well on... see more...

Stevi C.
Dallas, TX
I love NARS but I wasn't not impressed with this. Didn't last long, the color was off and looked very muddy.
Monica L.
Dos Palos, CA
It's a real good contouring essential..it's convenient for when u travel and want that great contouring look.
Canaan S.
Nashville, TN
Great product but wasn't my color !Ill have to try to find this in something that goes with my skin tone !
Amanda P.
Makawao, HI
This is the best contouring blush I own. Great for pale-medium skin and build able without patching up .
Tiffany H.
Cotton Valley, LA
This is the perfect set to make a beaylful and bright face. I love it when Blush can make it a better day
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is my favorite contouring blush or blush that I would use in the summertime when I'm a little darker
Brandi R.
San antonio, TX
Before contouring became a trend I used to love using this to set under eye and give a light contour!!
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
This product is amazing i love it when you put it on it perfect. Highly recommended love this duo
Alicia H.
Reno, NV
Love!!!! Love!!!!!! I love the formula. How it isn't dry. ♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆it also last a long time