BY NARS

A Lust for Brush A duo of contouring blush shades to create natural-looking dimension for the face with a lightweight luminous finish. A deeper shade enhances definition while a lighter shade illuminates the high points of the face. Contour Blush, Honey/Amber see more...

• How does this Blend ?? I have light skin and am wondering if it's...1 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation, blendability, and longevity on this conto...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to learn how to contour my face and heard nars ...4 Answers
Sheela V.
Review for: Honey Amber more...
Impluse buy.  I absolutely love this little compact. The highlight shade is matte and gives a subtle glow to the face and the contour shade is very natural looking on my skin. It applies a bit sheer but is definitely buildable. It's hard to mess up application with this. Also, I like that the compact is small and travel friendly.
Sam M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
I have fair skin and my cheekbones aren’t super defined, so I need a countor product that creates a lot of definition while sill blending in naturally to my skin. NARS to the rescue! I love how easy it is to apply and the ivory shades are perfect for me. It’s expensive but lasts a while so I think it’s worth it.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
NARS offers three duos, each one recommended for a different range of skin tones: Olympia is for fair to light skin tones, Paloma is for medium skin tones but is also workable for light skin tones (if you're deft of hand), and Gienah is for medium to deep complexions. The colors are all excellent, and with each Contour Blush duo, the highlighting shade is different to better coordinate with the depth of the contouring powder—a thoughtful touch not often seen in products like this.Both powders have a silky, slightly dusty texture that's easy to apply (we should also note that all three color duos can potentially double as a bronzer/highlighter, too).PROS:Silky pressed powder texture is easy to apply.Two of the three contour colors are appropriate for this purpose.All of the highlighting shades are excellent.
Kennedy W.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay it's not a good contour set but it can be buildable if that is what you want to do but it can be cakey it is matte, it's not long lasting you would have to put it back on after about an hour I wouldn't buy it or recommend it.
Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
The contour color is beautiful and very pigmented- the highlighter side is very sheer and needs to be built up. Can be used as a contour or as an eyebrow powder/highlighter. Works well on all skin types and lasts all day.
Kate J.
5 stars on packaging because NARS is so sleek and compact. 5 stars on pigment. 5 stars on color payoff and blendability. Y'all, this feels so buttery and blends out awesome on primed skin. Looks very natural.
stephanie g.
I'm in love with this contour/bronzer this can give you a sharp contour or a nice bronze natural look this is best on olive and deep skin and also fair skin this product is build able I would definitely buy this product again I love it!!!
Cintia C.
Pigmentação maravilhosa. Um produto que rende muito. Uso como base pra sombra quando preciso de um fundo escuro. Nos contornos nem precisa falar ,fixação boa ,Pigmentação maravilhosa, facilita na hora da aplicação
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Other more...
This was a splurge for me, I paid about $42 at a nars counter at saks. I love this bronzer and I use the color Gienah. I am impressed with this bronzer,it works great on my skin tone.
Adilene C.
I love this ! It blends out really good, stays all day, and is really pigmented. It's a bit too pricey but it's a very well done product and I absolutely do recommend this !!
San K.
I've been wanting to learn how to contour my face and heard nars palettes are good to begin with due to the simplicity. I have sensitive skin and usually go for a more natural look when it comes to makeup. does nars seem like a friendly place for a contour amateur to start with?
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
Is the lighter color more of a highlight or a blush?
Laura A.
Fayetteville, GA
How's the pigmentation, blendability, and longevity on this contour powder? Is it worth the buy?
Gabby M.
How does this Blend ?? I have light skin and am wondering if it's too dark
Sydney M.
Do you like nars? I've used a few of their items and I haven't come across much I like.