BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
A LUST FOR BLUSH
Seamlessly create natural-looking dimension for the face with Contour Blush. A deeper shade enhances definition while the lighter shade illuminates the highpoints of the face, providing a lightweight luminous finish.

BENEFITS:
EFFORTLESSLY DEFINES THE CONTOURS OF THE FACE
Multi-layered contouring powder creates visual depth and dimension by diffusing and controlling the reflection of light.
Photochromic Technology adjusts to the surrounding light so skin looks natural in any setting.
CREATES AN INSTANT SOFT FOCUS GLOW
Creates an instant soft focus effect without shine or shimmer.
BLENDS SEAMLESSLY AND EASILY
A combination of spherical silica beads, jojoba and an ultra-silky polymer combine for a creamy, silky texture and a lightweight feel.
Powder glides on smoothly and blends seamlessly.

HOW TO USE:
CREATE DEFINITION
Using Contour Brush #21, starting at the temple, sweep the deeper shade along the hairline, under the cheekbone and along the jawline in the shape of the number 3.
If desired, finish the look applying the same shade along the sides of the nose.
CREATE HIGHLIGHT
Apply the lighter shade on tops of cheekbones, brow bones and down the center of the nose.
BLEND
Use the brush to blend for a flawless finish.

• How does this Blend ?? I have light skin and am wondering if it's...1 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation, blendability, and longevity on this conto...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to learn how to contour my face and heard nars ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sheela V.
Review for: Gienah more...
Impluse buy.  I absolutely love this little compact. The highlight shade is matte and gives a subtle glow to the face and the contour shade is very natural looking on my skin. It applies a bit sheer but is definitely buildable. It's hard to mess up application with this. Also, I like that the compact is small and travel friendly.
Sam M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Olympia more...
I have fair skin and my cheekbones aren’t super defined, so I need a countor product that creates a lot of definition while sill blending in naturally to my skin. NARS to the rescue! I love how easy it is to apply and the ivory shades are perfect for me. It’s expensive but lasts a while so I think it’s worth it.
Rebecca H.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: Olympia more...
This is my favorite, some come close, but this works the best with my skin. I’m pretty light, and a lot of bronzers are made more towards the dark side, and this makes it easy to blend with. Thank you Jesus for this fabulous formula. I got this in the mars store in Vegas the first and only NARS store I’ve been in, and it was so great, they give great deluxe size samples too 🤩
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
NARS offers three duos, each one recommended for a different range of skin tones: Olympia is for fair to light skin tones, Paloma is for medium skin tones but is also workable for light skin tones (if you're deft of hand), and Gienah is for medium to deep complexions. The colors are all excellent, and with each Contour Blush duo, the highlighting shade is different to better coordinate with the depth of the contouring powder—a thoughtful touch not often seen in products like this.Both powders have a silky, slightly dusty texture that's easy to apply (we should also note that all three color duos can potentially double as a bronzer/highlighter, too).PROS:Silky pressed powder texture is easy to apply.Two of the three contour colors are appropriate for this purpose.All of the highlighting shades are excellent.
Kennedy W.
Las Vegas, NV
It's okay it's not a good contour set but it can be buildable if that is what you want to do but it can be cakey it is matte, it's not long lasting you would have to put it back on after about an hour I wouldn't buy it or recommend it.
Bobbi L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
The contour color is beautiful and very pigmented- the highlighter side is very sheer and needs to be built up. Can be used as a contour or as an eyebrow powder/highlighter. Works well on all skin types and lasts all day.
Cintia C.
Pigmentação maravilhosa. Um produto que rende muito. Uso como base pra sombra quando preciso de um fundo escuro. Nos contornos nem precisa falar ,fixação boa ,Pigmentação maravilhosa, facilita na hora da aplicação
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
Review for: Other more...
This was a splurge for me, I paid about $42 at a nars counter at saks. I love this bronzer and I use the color Gienah. I am impressed with this bronzer,it works great on my skin tone.
Tavia Z.
Review for: Olympia more...
I purchased this from Sephora in "Olympia" and I absolutely love it!!! I'm extremely fair and have tried several different contouring pallets. They never worked for me because the highlighting shade was never light enough. This one works perfect! It's blends easy and the light shade is still light enough to highlight with. I can't imagine not having this in my make up bag! It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time. I'll definitely continue to purchase this!
jaycee s.
The NARS Contour Blush was a contour color that was finally cool toned enough for my fair skin tone!

Highly pigmented and doesn't leave an orange tint!!!
San K.
I've been wanting to learn how to contour my face and heard nars palettes are good to begin with due to the simplicity. I have sensitive skin and usually go for a more natural look when it comes to makeup. does nars seem like a friendly place for a contour amateur to start with?
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
Is the lighter color more of a highlight or a blush?
Laura A.
Fayetteville, GA
How's the pigmentation, blendability, and longevity on this contour powder? Is it worth the buy?
Gabby M.
How does this Blend ?? I have light skin and am wondering if it's too dark
Sydney M.
Do you like nars? I've used a few of their items and I haven't come across much I like.