3 colors available

BY NARS

A Lust for Brush A duo of contouring blush shades to create natural-looking dimension for the face with a lightweight luminous finish. A deeper shade enhances definition while a lighter shade illuminates the high points of the face. Contour Blush, Honey/Amber see more...

• How does this Blend ?? I have light skin and am wondering if it's t...1 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation, blendability, and longevity on this contour...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to learn how to contour my face and heard nars pa...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
I have this in Laguna and I absolutely love it. I have lots of redness in my face already so I like a more cool toned contour/bronzer and this is perfect for it. It's very pigmented so be careful when applying but it's also very blendable and stays on alllllll day. It doesn't make me look dry like some powders do (I have dry skin) plus it comes with a lighter powder too that I use to clean up my contour if it's not as sharp as I want it. I've had it for a while now and I haven't hit pan so I think this will last you a while. I would definitely recommend this if you can find a shade that works for you. :)
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Honey Amber
My favorite contour blush for a dramatic contour! Also perfect for every day ! I love to use this when my skin is warmer! For that perfect sunkissed skin yet natural glow! It is a high end product but a little goes an extremely long way! Travel friendly! I love the hilighter shade as well for setting my concealer under my eyes! This contour kit is truly everything! Love love love it ! I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to repurchase ( 3 times over a course of 4 years and almost to the point of repurchase again ! ) go get this product!!!!
Tavia Z.
Tavia Z.
Review for: Ivory
I purchased this from Sephora in "Olympia" and I absolutely love it!!! I'm extremely fair and have tried several different contouring pallets. They never worked for me because the highlighting shade was never light enough. This one works perfect! It's blends easy and the light shade is still light enough to highlight with. I can't imagine not having this in my make up bag! It is a bit pricey, but it lasts a long time. I'll definitely continue to purchase this!
Camila A.
Camila A.
Tecate , CA
Review for: Ivory
I have tried every contour palette pretty much out there. Anastasia, smashbox, lorac, cover fx EVERYTHING and it would always come out patchy and even worse once it was blended. Well this one just glides on beautifully IS NOT PATCHY HALLELUJAH and the colors are beautiful. I usually hate under eye powders that come with contour kits but this one is a holy grail product. So obsessed and relieved that I can finally get my contour on!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased the color in Paloma. I am so glad that the highlight color has no shimmer what so ever. All my other highlights have shimmer and sometimes I feel it's too much. This is definitely a new holy grail and I see myself repurchasing in the future. It's a great addition to my makeup bag. It gives perfect color to my face and being matte is a plus.
Diego O.
Diego O.
i bought this product about 2 moths ago in the shade gienah, i didnt like it because its too orange it does not create a shadow it creates warmth so it looses all the purpose of contour if you want something like this that is relly good try the MAC all the right angles contouring pallet $ 40.00 and it bring a illuminator with it
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Pink Beige Deep
The perfect shade for a natural daily contour. If you feel like those super complicated contouring tutorials on Youtube and Instagram are way too much for you, but you still want to feel like Kim Kardashian with amazing cheeks and jawline contour, this is for you. Looks amazing, great finish and super easy application.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Beige Deep
My favorite duo to contour my face. I don't really use the one on the left because its slightly dark to highlight my face but I use the one on the right to really contour my face and bring out my cheek bones. I highly recommend this if you like contouring with powder instead of creme.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Review for: Ivory
NARS has the best blushes! Very long wearing and do not get "chalky" like so many other brands do. I love the shade rose. I have been having mine for so long and JUST hit pan on it! I might not repurchase but only because I want to try out other colors :)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Review for: Honey Amber
Make sure you are buying a contour brush when you purchase this set. It's difficult to contour using powder only so I didn't see the results I expected and had to return to Nordstroms where I bought it. I wouldn't recommend unless you are experienced.
San K.
San K.
I've been wanting to learn how to contour my face and heard nars palettes are good to begin with due to the simplicity. I have sensitive skin and usually go for a more natural look when it comes to makeup. does nars seem like a friendly place for a contour amateur to start with?
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
Is the lighter color more of a highlight or a blush?
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
How does this Blend ?? I have light skin and am wondering if it's too dark
Laura A.
Laura A.
Fayetteville, GA
How's the pigmentation, blendability, and longevity on this contour powder? Is it worth the buy?
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Do you like nars? I've used a few of their items and I haven't come across much I like.