NARS Concealer Vanilla 0.07 oz uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY NARS

Coveted by artists for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, new Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it... see more...

Multifaceted Arts S.
Springboro, PA
I'm very pale and struggle in finding concealers. Great for hiding under eye and blemishes as it should be. If you are ivory pale just remember to utilize you foundation for proper blending. It goes on smooth and I highly recomend if you suffer like me from pink marks as blemishes clear up.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I do love this concealer. A lady at Sephora suggested it for me, and I have been using it from that day. I like the whole Bars collection, a little pricey, but, I think it's worth it if it does the job and looks great. I would definitely recommend this concealer to everyone.
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
I really like this concealer for covering up my problem areas. As always, the NARS packaging is unbeatable. I love how it looks when I first apply it to my skin, and it blends beautifully. I have super oily skin, and wish it lasted longer, but overall it does its job well.
Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
This product is a very nice-covering concealer that is absolutely perfect for everyday use! It's also very easy to take along in a bag or purse since it won't cause any mess. It's also easy to apply without using a brush. Just use your fingers!
julianna L.
This concealer is by far the best one I have used! I like that it is build-able for full coverage, and stays in place! It is easy to blend leaving a flawless finish! While it is more expensive than others out there- it is worth the price!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My little life saver right here!! Amazing and incredible coverage!!! It does not feel heavy! But has heavy coverage! Which I just LOVEEE!! It also lasts all day!! I recommend this concealer stick!! You don't be disappointed
Betsabel R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Amazing amazing amazing coverage. This NARS concealer covers those dark circles underneath your eyes and covers those blemishes. It's long lasting you don't have to reapply. I would definitely buy this concealer again.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is a great full coverage concealer for summer time. You're able to control the amount of product without putting too much on your face. The roll up packaging also is great to know how much product you still have
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
This concealer works great work dark under eye circles that are hard to cover. I have not noticed any creasing and lasts all day. The only thing I wish is that it had better coverage to conceal acne
Alyssa O.
Fairmont, WV
I first tried this as a tester in Sephora and it immediately covered my stubborn acne. This is a high end brand I recommend and will double as an eyelid primer. Worth the money!
Casey P.
Mansfield, TX
Is this product good for oily skin? I have a problem keeping my concealer in place and was advised to try a stick concealer.
Theana B.
Is this product moisturizing
jesenia r.
North Haven, CT
What type of coverage does this apply?
jesenia r.
North Haven, CT
What type of coverage does this apply?
Lea L.
Does this concealer look natural ?