NARS Concealer Vanilla 0.07 oz uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY NARS

Coveted by artists for its luxurious texture and luminous finish, new Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it... see more...

NARS Concealer Vanilla 0.07 oz
  • "i have very dark circles, and heard all the buzz about nars concealer and decided to give it a try. it didnt cover my dark circles at all. it just looked like i had no concealer at all. if you hace insomnia like me and have very dark circles this is not the product for you." in 20 reviews
  • "i love love love nars concealer. first off because it matches my skin perfectly and secondly because the application doesn't crease or cake on me. it lasts and wears well under my powder." in 8 reviews
  • "nars is one of my favorite brand of makeup, for its excellent pigmentation in products.it's so soft on my skin too! it has really lightweight yet full coverage and it smells really good!" in 6 reviews
Stephanye V.
Panorama City, CA
Love this Concealer i just ran out yesterday deffinetly will buy again it covers up very heavy dark circles and discoloration in the skin. Also like to use as a highlighter to highlight and contour the face.
Nicole E.
Indianapolis
This concealer worked so well with my born this way foundation! It blended in naturally and it didn't look cakey whatsoever. I have only tried this concealer and i'm scared to try anything else because this works so well!
Jazmin G.
Dallas
good stick concealer works very well but it’s hard to blend it in right it smells really nicee and does not leave patches after u blend it in really good since it takes time but i will not buy it again
Janeigne N.
I love using this to prime my eyes or crave out my brows more than under the eyes or I even use this to spot conceal it’s super creamy and buildable and super pigmented I love the coverage!
Laura S.
bronx
I LOVE NARSSSS concealer. I honestly think it's a bit pricey for just a concealer but the liquid and cream form just get the job perfectly done. It's easy to blend and long lasting. I just really love it
Madeline G.
I really like this concealer for covering up my problem areas. As always, the NARS packaging is unbeatable. I love how it looks when I first apply it to my skin, and it blends beautifully. I have super oily skin, and wish it lasted longer, but overall it does its job well.
Jade O.
Mooresville
Goes onto the skin beautiful. Is very creamy and perfect for skin tones that tend to be light to medium. Is much better than e.l.f or mac cosmetics for sure. The packaging could be a bit more colorful and eye catching but the product itself is worth the price and I would recommend this to anyone any day.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love this concealer. It'd very creamy and goes on perfectly. It covers up any imperfections and the best part is it has a lot of different shades so any skin tone can find one that will work on them. Definitely a a+
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
I love this concealer. They have a  wide variety of different shades and tones to choose from which was amazing since a lot of brands don't. The concealer matched my skin really well and blended easily. The only con of this concealer is it settled into fine lines after a couple hours of being worn.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
My favorite Concealer! I used this for 3 years until I found the Creamy Radiance! I will say that this one seems to last a LOT longer than the Creamy Radiance. Next set of Concealer I get will definitely be this one!
Aya E.
Maybelline or NARS ?
Casey P.
Mansfield, TX
Is this product good for oily skin? I have a problem keeping my concealer in place and was advised to try a stick concealer.
Theana B.
Is this product moisturizing
Jesenia R.
North Haven, CT
What type of coverage does this apply?
Jesenia R.
North Haven, CT
What type of coverage does this apply?