Brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin for all-day wear. Crease-proof, longwearing, and easily blendable for a flawless finish.
Neutralizes under eye discolorations and camouflages imperfections.
Lightweight, creamy texture blends easily for crease-proof opaque coverage.
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Non-irritating to sensitive or active skin.
HOW TO USE:
Apply using a fingertip or brush. Like foundation, the warmth of the fingertips will help to blend it.
Can be used to correct, to even skin tone, or as a base on the eyelid.
Pear, a unique yellow-toned correcting shade, is ideal for neutralizing redness.
Top Questions See all 135 Q&A
- "the texture of this concealer is creamy and slides very well on the skin. the coverage can be worked getting a medium to high coverage, the finish is natural but to be creamy you have to work it well so that it does not mark the lines of expression. i have read some reviews that say that this corrector seems thick, in my opinion if you apply a small amount, with the area of the dark circles well moisturized can get a natural finish without being charged, being so pigmented if we apply a lot of product we can even mark more lines of expression. my recommendation is to moisturize the eye contour first and then with a brush or small amount apply." in 31 reviews
- "i rather this one than the one with the stick. its creamy but not much it stays good in my face and not oily." in 18 reviews
- "I wasn't wild on the twist up tube style as when I got to the end of it I still found there was product I couldn't access and the actual product itself I found just laid under my eye area into the lines and wasn't flattering at all." in 1 review
- "When I tried the concealer on at home, I found that it is very dry and not very creamy (making it hard to blend)." in 1 review
- "It does give a good coverage and stays on my face for a decent amount of time, however it is clumpy and cakey." in 1 review
Compared to most concealers, this one has a better, fuller coverage and I love that it’s stick as posed to brush or wand. I feel as if I get more product without using more product, if that makes sense.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos