BY NARS #86 in Concealer

Ginger. For medium and olive complexions; a great shade for golden undertones and tanned skin. Brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin for all-day wear. Crease-proof and easily blendable for a flawless finish. Long-wearing. Enriched with moisturizing Vitamin E. Francois Insight : Everyone needs concealer. I like to apply it with the top of the ring finger and blend it with a Flat Concealer Brush. Start with a minimal amount, especially on blemishes, and gradually build up coverag. see more...

• Is this product good for everyday if you don't wear foundation?1 Answers
  • I'm always on the hunt for new under eye concealer, I have very d...1 Answers
  • Does this product provide good coverage, especially for the probl...1 Answers
NARS Concealer
  • "I however have no problem blending this into my skin, and think that they have a very good colour selection." in 1 review
  • "It does give a good coverage and stays on my face for a decent amount of time, however it is clumpy and cakey." in 1 review
  • "When I tried the concealer on at home, I found that it is very dry and not very creamy (making it hard to blend)." in 1 review
  • "Blends easily and the perfect shade too!" in 1 review
  • "I wasn't wild on the twist up tube style as when I got to the end of it I still found there was product I couldn't access and the actual product itself I found just laid under my eye area into the lines and wasn't flattering at all." in 1 review
Erin L.
First, I love Nars. Francois Nars is a pioneer in the business and the brand is truly an artist's brand. Everything is made to be blendable and for you to use your fingers. His concealers, however, leave much to be desired. They are cakey, pasty, creasy, and the colors aren't great. Plus, they still have parabens. His multiple sticks, however, those rock. The day he removes parabens from that formula is the day I go broke restocking my personal kit with those.
Camila A.
Tecate, CA
Review for: Pear
This concealer has extremely low coverage so not the best for someone who is used to something like the creamy radiant concealer by NARS. However your under eye is prone to creasing like mine, this concealer is perfect! It's the only concealer I've tried that doesn't crease. A good way to add some coverage is to build with a few layers and then bake with a translucent powder over top. Definitely going to stick with this product!
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
This one is more of a spot concealer, because it is much to dry for most people's under-eye area. It has more of a matte finish which can be a good or bad thing... It is good for hyper-pigmentation or brand new blemishes but quite patchy over healing blemishes. It shows texture more than what I'd like a concealer to. I prefer the Tarte stick concealer over this one for that reason.
I strongly recommend this concealer due to its staying power and great concealing coverage. It's very light weight and blends well while offering great coverage. I always get compliments on how great my skin looks. I never have to worry about the coverage not lasting on high temperature days. This is one of my go to concealers... I don't leave home without it! ❤❤❤
Haley D.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of the best concealers to keep in your purse, easy stick makes it great to dab on in the bathroom at work with no fear of a liquid spilling in your purse. I like to use a application brush with it at home if I am going to put foundation on top, but it blends well no matter what. If you have drier skin, it works well with lotion application as well.
Hannah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great concealer that glides right on. It covers wall and it is easy to reapply because of its stick form. However, I did notice it was more of a light coverage. My under eye creases with concealer but with powder this concealer is a definite yes for me. I would rather reapply a light coverage than deal with embarrassing creases
Qian W.
I love a pencil type concealer because it is easier to use (in my opinion) and I can carry it around easily. I usually like to put the concealer under my eyes to cover my oh so dark under eye bags. I also like to run this over my acne spots. This product is average lasting, but I love it because it is cheap and amazing!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
At first I had mixed emotions about this concealer , I wanted it for clean ups if need be during the day. But it actually works best for me to use around my brows for clean up! I love the packaging. Very nice, small and compact , so it's great for travel or to just throw in your every day makeup bag! I love it !
Puloma D.
Vienna, VA
My very first concealer. Honestly the new liquid formula is so far superior to this stick of dryness I'm not sure what I was doing before hand. It was a bit chalky and hard to blend, but it did have a variety of colors to chose from and for some reason still exists on shelves so someone must be using it.
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE!!!! I have tried SO many concealers in the past, and this is the first one I have truly loved to cover up blemishes. I don't use it under my eyes because it is super thick, but it is AMAZING at covering up red spots and blemishes. I would definitely recommend to anyone with problem skin.
andrea m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had any skin problems with this product?
Asiya F.
I'm looking for a concealer that stays on for a long time, would this be right?
Chasmine  D.
I am needing a concealer that actually works. it seems like I have used everything except for this nars. is this concealer good for covering up dark circles and etc.?
Victoria L.
Richmond, VA
I use the Nars radiant creamy concealer currently but sometimes I find once I blend it out I lose some of the coverage because of how creamy it is, would this be a better blendable but full coverage concealer stick?
Michela C.