NARS Colour The Multiple Riviera No ColourRiviera uploaded by Judy V.

BY NARS

An all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multipurpose makeup stick. NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cream blushes and I feel like they are very hard to find. Especially with good pigment and blendable and this one definetly does this. Love the different colors and very easy to apply and blend. Dont mind spending my money on it well worth it.
Skye T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, I totally chose this product based on its name - Riviera, it just sold me: it sounded luxurious and exotic, like the kind of place a rich boyfriend would take you. Well, I was pleasantly rewarded for my purchase: this stuff got the job done. I didn't use it on my lips but primarily as a blush with little dabs on my forehead, nose and chin. It gave me a long-lasting, subtle yet very pretty flash of color the complimented my skin tone (fair skinned) and went well this a variety of eye shadow colors, etc. I like the way it felt on my skin and how malleable it was to apply. Unfortunately I lost mine somewhere! I'd definitely purchase again though.
Ashton B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is incredible! It stayed on my lips all day and I only reapplied it once after eating. It does not stain your lips which is nice. It is definitely worth paying a pretty penny for this lipstick. The color worked perfectly for a nice day time look.
molly g.
I love this! I like using it when I'm not wearing foundation for a nice natural color to the cheeks. It is easy to use and i can blend the product with my fingers very easily. I also use it on my lips sometimes. It is expensive but you get a lot of product. I am nowhere near close to finishing mine and I've had it for almost a year! It is easy on the go also and i would recommend this to anyone who wants easy application with a sheer, natural color to their face.
Yanelys V.
Jacksonville, FL
This color is beautiful I got it as a Christmas gift I've only used it once or twice but Idk i feel like it leaves a streak of glitter in the face idk if I'm using it wrong but I hope next time I use it it looks better maybe I should try to use it with a beauty blender next time!!
Sarah C.
I feel like this product looks the best when my skin is tanned! I think this is a great products, I just don't usually grab for it often except for summertime. It is like a blush that is as iridescent as a highlighter, so if you don't like shimmer, it might not be the product for you.
Sandi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It will definitely help that cute natural blush look that comes on your cheeks. It has a look that for a light-medium skinned girl is natural. It will last a good long time and it's pretty pink. I would recommend it if you have that type of a skin. It is bright so dab it on don't swipe.
Alexis S.
This product is absurdly stunning, swatching it was like a dream. However, I am not a fan of the stick blushes. I think for me it's too hard to control and keep track of on top of my foundation without smudging everything. That being said NARS is known for an impressive blush line up so if the stick isn't for you go grab the powder!
Bea B.
I love NARS and this blush has just been added to my go to products. It applies on very smoothly and the color is beautiful. It is easy to control how vibrant you want due to the sheer finish at the beginning, but if you want it stronger simply build some more on top. I would recommend.
Chris Y.
Macomb, MI
This blush is in the creme stick form, it's great to use for a smooth dewy look. I liked to apply it with a tapping motion with my fingers and blend it out with my  beauty blender. I think it's great it just takes getting used to.