Add a Photo

By NARS
#312 in Blush
An all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multipurpose makeup stick. NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.
Photo (1)
Ashton B.
Ashton B.

This lipstick is incredible! It stayed on my lips all day and I only reapplied it once after eating. It does not stain your lips which is nice. It is definitely worth paying a pretty penny for this lipstick. The color worked perfectly for a nice day time look.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Me encantó porque es ligero y no se ve exagerado. Además le puedes dar un uso múltiple porque yo lo ocupé en labios y mejillas y me encantó el resultado. ¡Lo ocupé tanto que casi no me duró! Definitivamente lo compraría y de hecho lo compré de nuevo.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Greenwood, IN

I got a sample of this on my birthday because I am a sephora member and i wasn't impressed at all. i liked the red more than this because it had a pearl shine to it that didn't look good and was off my face do easy. I do not recommend.
Allison R.
Allison R.

Long-lasting and non-irritating, I love the natural flush this cream blush brings to my cheeks. It's easy to swipe on and blend with fingertips, so I always bring this with me to get ready after the gym or for touch-ups when I'm out.
Sonte R.
Sonte R.

These blushes are gorgeous!! They are so creamy, and pigmented but not too pigmented. But a little does go a long way! The colors a beautiful, easy to blend, not chalky or patchy. They are amazing ! I recommend 100000000/100000000
Latessia D.
Latessia D.
North Matewan , WV

Really in love with the color of this product. It applies so easy and stays truly to color all day long. It's super easy to blend out and is very buildable so you can have as much or little as you want. I'd definitely recommend!
Priscila V.
Priscila V.

This color is just great, all the product really is wonderful!
I can recommend 100% , gives a really nice and natural finish, if the color is beautiful, our face is even better, is the best creation, being honest!
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Hamilton, NY

I like this ! It is so creamy and blends out like a dream . I actually prefer this to powder blush because it doesn't emphasize pores and just looks more natural in my opinion
Shar T.
Shar T.

These are super blendable but be careful and use a light hand because you can always add not take away. They are super pigmented so just be careful and don't go ham lol.
Josie C.
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT

Simply the best there is. Easy on, easy to blend. Great color. Looks natural and illuminates your skin. Nice shimmery glow, yet not overly " sparkly".

Join Now