Add a Photo

By NARS
#176 in Blush
An all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multipurpose makeup stick. NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.
Photo (1)
molly g.
molly g.

I love this! I like using it when I'm not wearing foundation for a nice natural color to the cheeks. It is easy to use and i can blend the product with my fingers very easily. I also use it on my lips sometimes. It is expensive but you get a lot of product. I am nowhere near close to finishing mine and I've had it for almost a year! It is easy on the go also and i would recommend this to anyone who wants easy application with a sheer, natural color to their face.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

This product is absurdly stunning, swatching it was like a dream. However, I am not a fan of the stick blushes. I think for me it's too hard to control and keep track of on top of my foundation without smudging everything. That being said NARS is known for an impressive blush line up so if the stick isn't for you go grab the powder!
Sandi M.
Sandi M.

It will definitely help that cute natural blush look that comes on your cheeks. It has a look that for a light-medium skinned girl is natural. It will last a good long time and it's pretty pink. I would recommend it if you have that type of a skin. It is bright so dab it on don't swipe.
Bea B.
Bea B.

I love NARS and this blush has just been added to my go to products. It applies on very smoothly and the color is beautiful. It is easy to control how vibrant you want due to the sheer finish at the beginning, but if you want it stronger simply build some more on top. I would recommend.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I feel like this product looks the best when my skin is tanned! I think this is a great products, I just don't usually grab for it often except for summertime. It is like a blush that is as iridescent as a highlighter, so if you don't like shimmer, it might not be the product for you.
Ashton B.
Ashton B.

This lipstick is incredible! It stayed on my lips all day and I only reapplied it once after eating. It does not stain your lips which is nice. It is definitely worth paying a pretty penny for this lipstick. The color worked perfectly for a nice day time look.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Greenwood, IN

I got a sample of this on my birthday because I am a sephora member and i wasn't impressed at all. i liked the red more than this because it had a pearl shine to it that didn't look good and was off my face do easy. I do not recommend.
Sonte R.
Sonte R.

These blushes are gorgeous!! They are so creamy, and pigmented but not too pigmented. But a little does go a long way! The colors a beautiful, easy to blend, not chalky or patchy. They are amazing ! I recommend 100000000/100000000
Chris Y.
Chris Y.
Macomb, MI

This blush is in the creme stick form, it's great to use for a smooth dewy look. I liked to apply it with a tapping motion with my fingers and blend it out with my  beauty blender. I think it's great it just takes getting used to.
Latessia D.
Latessia D.
North Matewan , WV

Really in love with the color of this product. It applies so easy and stays truly to color all day long. It's super easy to blend out and is very buildable so you can have as much or little as you want. I'd definitely recommend!

Join Now