NARS Colour The Multiple Riviera No ColourRiviera uploaded by Judy V.

BY NARS

An all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multipurpose makeup stick. NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze. see more...

Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is incredible! It stayed on my lips all day and I only reapplied it once after eating. It does not stain your lips which is nice. It is definitely worth paying a pretty penny for this lipstick. The color worked perfectly for a nice day time look.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Greenwood, IN
I got a sample of this on my birthday because I am a sephora member and i wasn't impressed at all. i liked the red more than this because it had a pearl shine to it that didn't look good and was off my face do easy. I do not recommend.
Sonte R.
Sonte R.
These blushes are gorgeous!! They are so creamy, and pigmented but not too pigmented. But a little does go a long way! The colors a beautiful, easy to blend, not chalky or patchy. They are amazing ! I recommend 100000000/100000000
Latessia D.
Latessia D.
North Matewan , WV
Really in love with the color of this product. It applies so easy and stays truly to color all day long. It's super easy to blend out and is very buildable so you can have as much or little as you want. I'd definitely recommend!
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
I like this ! It is so creamy and blends out like a dream . I actually prefer this to powder blush because it doesn't emphasize pores and just looks more natural in my opinion
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are super blendable but be careful and use a light hand because you can always add not take away. They are super pigmented so just be careful and don't go ham lol.
Josie C.
Josie C.
Plymouth, CT
Simply the best there is. Easy on, easy to blend. Great color. Looks natural and illuminates your skin. Nice shimmery glow, yet not overly " sparkly".
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Modesto, CA
This lipstick is hands down one of my favs nust haves! The colors of this brand are just so gorgeous and they last long
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
this is great - super natural, easy to blend, the perfect color, no sparkle. great for every day use....
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
War
Now I absolutely love this stuff, great product and great value, I find myself reaching for this often