Add a Photo

By NARS
#345 in Blush
An all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multipurpose makeup stick. NARS The Multiple beautifully highlights, sculpts, and warms the eyes, cheeks, lips, and body in an array of shades, from sheer accents to mauve and bronze.
Photo (1)
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Throop, Pa

I really love nars products but I found this one to be okay. Its not a must have. It hardens fast in cooler weather and becomes tough to blend . Its very pigmented but you can over do it so easily and once you do its way too hard to correct so you'll look like a clown and no one wants that. Overall its an okay product but not a must have for me.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Bremerton, WA

I absolutely love this product! The color is natural and it feels incredibly silly when applied to your skin. The color is universal and looks natural. I do find that it wears off after a few hours so reapplication is necessary. Powder could be used to set it but as a more mature person I need to avoid too much powder. I would rather reapply!
I love the application of this cream blush. It is easy to use and to spread to create your desired look. I have dry skin so i like the extra moisture that this brings. The color was not as pigmented as I need as I have tan skin, but this would work best for those who have more of a pale complexion.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

Really pigmented but I often find in the cold weather they go a bit hard and so I have to press extra to get any on my face without too much dragging. As you can tell, I usually end up with too much so perhaps give it a five second blast with the hair dryer if you live in a cold climate like I do
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Austin, TX

I have tried two of the Nars sticks. They do not seem to go on very smooth for me. If you are looking for a matte look then you might love this. I like more of a glow. The ones with shimmer do give a slight glow but are still very "dry" This is probably great for those with oily skin.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Murray, UT

This is a great cream formula for a blush! The color may look a little scary and too bright at first d you have paler skin but it blends out with fingers, a brush, or a damp beauty blender nicely! Definitely recommend for drier skin as the cream formula will compliment you nicely!
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Marlton, NJ

I like a cream or stick blush best, because I prefer a dewy look. The consistency is good (and I trust this brand alot). but this particular color did not do great on my skin tone (not the blush's fault-- I bought it online.) Sometimes I let it double as a lipstick.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

Me encantó porque es ligero y no se ve exagerado. Además le puedes dar un uso múltiple porque yo lo ocupé en labios y mejillas y me encantó el resultado. ¡Lo ocupé tanto que casi no me duró! Definitivamente lo compraría y de hecho lo compré de nuevo.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Greenwood, IN

I got a sample of this on my birthday because I am a sephora member and i wasn't impressed at all. i liked the red more than this because it had a pearl shine to it that didn't look good and was off my face do easy. I do not recommend.
Allison R.
Allison R.

Long-lasting and non-irritating, I love the natural flush this cream blush brings to my cheeks. It's easy to swipe on and blend with fingertips, so I always bring this with me to get ready after the gym or for touch-ups when I'm out.

Join Now