NARS Cinematic Lipstick uploaded by Monica A.

BY NARS

NARS Cinematic Lipstick. Pure colour. Show-stopping look. A new lipstick formula created exclusively for the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection, the Cinematic Lipstick imparts brilliant, glossy shine with intense colour saturation. Creamy and comfortable, Monoï butter and Vitamin E offer moisturising and antioxidant/anti-ageing properties, ensuring lips look well cared for and colourful. All shades are new and limited edition for the collection.

Joce R.
Dover, FL
This color for me just did not work. Don't get me wrong NARS has some really great lipsticks, but this color was just not for me. I like the formula of there lipsticks and because they have great lipsticks in general I give this a 3 star rate.
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
I want you to stop for a second and imagine me giving this lipstick a slow clap with a standing ovation. This stuff lasts forever and through anything. I ate a sub and drank a can of coke and here I am, bold n beautiful (and not Hungry anymore).
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
i love these lipsticks! theyre creamy, pigmented and have really pretty shades to choose from! i love how thdy dont dry out my lips!
thania c.
omaha, TX
I love Nars lipsticks. they come and very pretty colors. they last all day long. they are so worth it.they last a long time
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Liria T.
maputo
This lipstick is very moisturizing,  it doesn't fade out easily. Has a very vibrant and sexy colour, anyone can rock it in various occasions
Berlineza D.
Estos labiales son de verdad espectaculares y este color rojo es increíble. El tamaño es super cómodo, el precio me pareció bien!