BeautyLipLip MakeupNARS
Chroma Chrome Holographic Lipstick

NARS Chroma Chrome Holographic Lipstick

Inspired by Christopher Kane's signature aesthetic, NARS Chroma Chrome Holographic Lipstick is a soft nude shade that creates a subtle, holographic sheen for a universally flattering highlight effect. The long-wearing formula provides ultra-comfortable...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NARS Chroma Chrome Holographic Lipstick!
April K.
Corp Christi, TX
love this product I feel like it looks great on every skin type ! I love the pigment of this lipstick will always buy from NARS !
Alexaa R.
reynosa
Nars never ceases to amaze me, just like this Nars Chroma Chrome Holographic lipstick product. It amazes me it is a really good product it does not have much that they gave me and I am super delighted, it is with most of my outfits
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.

Looking for your answer?