BY NARS #18 in Tinted Moisturizers

A weightless, oil free, illuminating skin veil that awakens dull skin for a natural, healthy-looking glow. The Charlotte Gainsbourg Hydrating Glow Tint is a weightless, refreshing gel-cream that gives dull skin an awakened, natural and healthy-looking glow. This illuminating skin veil provides sheer, buildable coverage that evens out the skintone. A true artistic collaboration from start to finish, the Charlotte Gainsbourg for NARS Collection presents her signature style through Francois Nars' vision of beauty. The iconic chanteuse paints an intimate portrait of life as an actress, musician, and muse with a limited-edition lineup of personal pigment.

Memories of London. Music in Paris. Moments small and scintillating take shape as lived-in colors and tender textures for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and face. Inspired by Charlotte Gainsbourg's intimate experience with makeup on set, the Summer 2017 collection presents a new look at personal style. Sensorial formulas and tinted innovations channel Charlotte's signature look of smoldering eyes and fresh accents. Skin is as once perfected and natural-looking. Cheeks, flushed and tender, feel alive with emotion. Lips are bitten with soft color. Like the artist herself, the collection personifies refined simplicity balanced with the edge of authenticity. "She is an incredibly charming and giving person with an instinctive taste and style. I admire her for building a career with no compromise, no limits, and totally dedicating herself to it. Her work reflects her soul more than anybody I know." Francois Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics

Buy on Neiman ...
Jordan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A long time fan of NARS face makeup, I was so excited to try this new Hydrating Glow Tint, and it did not disappoint! This reminds me a bit of the Touche Éclat from YSL makeup in that it really perfects, moisturizes and makes your skin look radiant. The product is beautifully packaged, dispenses really easily and was mess-free, and goes on super smooth. My skin instantly felt refreshed and moisturized and I definitely had a glow afterwards. I found the coverage to be pretty sheer (normally I don't need much coverage), so if you're looking for better coverage, it would make a great base or highlighter too! In terms of color, I have pretty fair skin and the Light shade worked perfectly on me, I would definitely recommend this product.
Prashasti A.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in Medium from Nordstrom. The hardest part for me is the application. The instructions say to use your fingers and I have struggled. I have to "pat" this product on my face and can't really use my hands to apply it like a regular moisturizer or something. It starts to almost rub off my skin and doesn't really stick. I have to now use a primer under this but it isn't even a full coverage foundation. I was introduced to this product as a lightweight sheer hydrating tint. I wouldn't say this is hydrating either. I was disappointed with this product. But this is sheet, and therefore buildable.
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give more stars! It's amazing and really smooths out your skin with a healthy and flawless finish! I have in Medium shade and I'm Literally obsessed! I hope they make it permanent as I need backups! For the price it gives a good amount of product and as it's a mousse textured tint, a little pea size will cover your face.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard someone describe this hydrating glow tint as making you feel like you just washed your face (in the best way possible), but I didn't really understand it until I tried it for myself. I have light skin and the shade light worked perfectly. I can understand what people say about lack of shade choices, but it sheers out a lot so it's very forgiving if you're a shade or two off. I am in love with this tint! It makes me feel like my skin is fresh, naturally beautiful, and glowing (but not in the shimmery way). I highly recommend it and hope they make this permanent... or I may have to buy a backup!!
Geraldine R.
Kissimmee
Love it Love it Love it love it love it love it I said I love it it it love it lol that's all I can really say super easy and blendable I try all kinds of foundations and I would tell anyone who has dry skin to be slightly careful but it's good for all skin type I love this brand their pretty good on their lines like the lip stick conceal or all that stuff works pretty good I'm like the third to last deports shade so my color is pretty good match and blends awesome like said before I love this product !!! Go buy NOWWWW!!
Christin R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I unfortunately wasn't impressed with this product. It's an ok moisturizer but the glow just isn't doing it for me. I'm super fair and even on my skin tone, it just didn't give me the radiance I was looking for. But if you are looking for subtle this is yours. Also hoping to see in a wider range of tones!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just alright.  I found it surprisingly difficult to blend out, for being such a lightweight mousse formula.  Even then, it still looked a little streaky.  Once fully blended, I didn't notice much of a different before and after.  I would not repurchase as Nars now tests on animals.
Beatriz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a new, limited edition formula described as a “natural hint of color with extremely comfortable wear.” It medium pigmentation that applied fairly evenly across the lips. The product had a thinner, wetter texture going on that immediately developed into a smooth, non-tacky, and gel-like consistency on the lips. It wore well for four and a half hours and was hydrating. There was no discernible scent or taste to the formula.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had such high hopes for this product and the minute that I put it on my face it was just not at all what I expected my face to feel and look it wasn't gluey at all, it looked weird it looked blotchy and hated how I felt on my skin and looked it wasn't a great product from Nars and I love Nars but I don't recommend this.
Cara S.
Buena Park, CA
Loved this so much I went and bought a back-up since this is limited edition. Its great for a sheer coverage but stays in place all day. I actually wore this to Disneyland over the weekend in 80 degree temps and it stayed in place. I would compare it to a BB cream or tinted moisturizer but without the SPf/skincare as I prefer to use my own products for those items.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
How is good is this Nars tinted?? Functions in oil skin or combination?? What coverage is buildable??
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Does this have any coverage at all?
It's really good ??
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
How is the coverage on this? I think it would be good for my dry skin
Jennifer T.
Is this considered a foundation?