Nars Brow Perfector

Nars Brow Perfector "Suriname"- 0.22G/0.007Oz

BY NARS

A velvety eyebrow pencil for creating artful slender shapes to fashion's full brow. Seamlessly define the symmetry of the face with smooth precision and ease. A new innovation of modern makeup artistry for even, elegant brows and every angle of arch. see more...

Nars Brow Perfector
Nars Brow Perfector "Suriname"- 0.22G/0.007Oz
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great product overall.whenever I get this I love it so much it makes my brow so pigmented and whenever I go to school in last so long but it doesn't even smudge much until I decide to take it off the very good make up and I have to scrub to get it off.this thing makes me look so good better than all the other eyebrow thing that I've ever used.  this is a great product overall.whenever I get this I love it so much it makes my brow so pigmented and whenever I go to school in last so long but it doesn't even say much until I decide to take it off the very good make up and I have to scrub to get it off.this thing makes me look so good better than all the other eyebrow thing that I've ever used.
Anabella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pigmented! It's very natural looking and long lasting. It's easy to use and I love using this product. I bought it from Sephora and I will be buying from this brand again. I highly recommend this product
Riley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this brown pencil product. It doesn't work as well as I expected it to. I don't use it very often because i don't like it glides on your eyebrows and how much product comes out at once.
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but the price tag is bit too steep for what it does.  It's not a bad product but nothing special.
Kii C.
Love this brow pen so much! It really helps me shape out my brows. Browse always gotta look fleet and this product helps
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applies smooth. Wouldn't change a thing and highly recommended! Color is very pigmented also! Bought it at sephora.
Abbie D.
Sheffield
Before using this product I was never good at doing my eyebrows! Now my eyebrows are always on fleek! I swear by this product more than any other brow liner! It's long lasting aswell, smudge free. I would definitely buy this 100% over and over again