NARS Brow Perfector uploaded by Sky C.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
HIGH BROW
A velvety eyebrow pencil for creating shapes ranging from artful and slender, to fashion’s full brow. Seamlessly define the symmetry of the face with smooth precision and ease. With a unique oval tip, this velvety eyebrow pencil seamlessly sculpts elegant brows in every shape. A new innovation of modern makeup artistry for even, elegant brows.

BENEFITS:
SEAMLESSLY CREATE ANY BROW SHAPES
Sculpt your ideal brow shape with this unique oval tip—use the narrow edge to feather in a fine line or the width of the entire tip to fill in a fuller brow.
VELVETY FORMULA CREATES PERFECT DEFINITION
This velvety formula glides on with ease, delivering the exact amount of color to create the perfect natural-looking brow.
LONG-LASTING, NATURAL FINISH
Long-lasting, luminous formula looks natural and won’t flake or smudge. Enriched with natural ingredients to help brows look soft and smooth.

HOW TO USE:
Lightly feather color onto brows to create the desired shape and width.
For a more defined brow, apply Brow Perfector and follow with a powder Eyeshadow.
Follow with Brow Gel to set.

Buy on Sephora*
Joyce K.
Review for: Kalamata more...
This is my life eyebrow!!! If you are looking for natural looking eyebrows here it is! Since it is thin pencil you can use it when you need details but even though it’s thin it is drawn very easily to your eyebrows!NARS Brow Perfector
Brittany D.
Delray Beach , FL
Review for: Caucase more...
This was a great brow pencil! I love that it was self sharpening and it lasted a long time! It's pretty thick, so goo for someone with a thicker brow. The color was great, not super pigmented which was nice for the effect that I was going for. It glides on smoothly and super easy to apply!
Lauren S.
NARS really does make quality products but this one for me is a little disappointing. I love that the color I have matches me perfectly and I love the pencil and I'm hoping that I just got a bad batch because I want to love this product so much but mine almost just crumbles apart when I try to use it.
Livvy L.
Review for: Caucase more...
Such a great product. Easy to apply. Doesn't rub off easy if touched. It's the exact color I was looking for my eyebrows. However, you cannot see when you're running low. I don't know that I need to go buy another one until I go to use it and realize there's no more. That's the only flaw.
Giuli G.
Review for: Caucase more...
Exactly what I was looking for! It blends out really nicely, it does not look harsh because little product goes a long way. Its just amazing how natural my eyebrows look!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Thus brow perfector is wonderful made. It completes my brow perfectly. And goes on very well. NARS has some really great beauty products.
Laura Q.
Fab product! Would recommend!! Comes in many shades, Great for shaping brows and finishing touches
Alexandria J.
Nice color great staying power, but mine is very dry and keeps breaking idk why
Hannah C.
U.K.
Review for: Caucase more...
The NARS brown perfecter in the colour Caucase is a very good eyebrow pencil which last a long time. I use it every day and it's not that pricey but you get good value from it . I would definitely recommend it .
Lyndsey W.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Kalamata more...
I love this pencil but I use so much of it that it costs me way too much money. I went through two pencils a month.