NARS Brow Perfector uploaded by Sky C.

BY NARS

Black New Brow Perfector- a velvety eyebrow pencil for creating artful slender shapes to fashion s full brow. Seamlessly define the symmetry of the face with smooth precision and ease. A new innovation of modern makeup artistry for even, elegant brows and every angle of arch. Unique oval tip for precise application and varying brow widths. Long lasting and natural looking Adjustable pencil. Advances and retract for desired length. Does not require sharpening. Brow Perfector, Suriname see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandria J.
Nice color great staying power, but mine is very dry and keeps breaking idk why
Livvy L.
Review for: Caucase
Such a great product. Easy to apply. Doesn't rub off easy if touched. It's the exact color I was looking for my eyebrows. However, you cannot see when you're running low. I don't know that I need to go buy another one until I go to use it and realize there's no more. That's the only flaw.
Giuli G.
Review for: Caucase
Exactly what I was looking for! It blends out really nicely, it does not look harsh because little product goes a long way. Its just amazing how natural my eyebrows look!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Thus brow perfector is wonderful made. It completes my brow perfectly. And goes on very well. NARS has some really great beauty products.
Laura Q.
Fab product! Would recommend!! Comes in many shades, Great for shaping brows and finishing touches
Lauren S.
NARS really does make quality products but this one for me is a little disappointing. I love that the color I have matches me perfectly and I love the pencil and I'm hoping that I just got a bad batch because I want to love this product so much but mine almost just crumbles apart when I try to use it.
Hannah C.
U.K.
Review for: Caucase
The NARS brown perfecter in the colour Caucase is a very good eyebrow pencil which last a long time. I use it every day and it's not that pricey but you get good value from it . I would definitely recommend it .
Isabelle M.
I LOOVE the formula of these pencils I am so impressed with these always I have never been disappointed with nars