NARS Brow Gel uploaded by Kaylein L.NARS Brow Gel uploaded by Kaylein L.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
PEAK PERFECTION
Effortlessly elevate your arches to new levels of artistry with a simple brush of Brow Gel—a glossy, easy gliding gel to help tame, tidy and groom your eyebrows. A unique precision tapered brush adds shape and definition to every angle while creating a fuller, smoother brow look.

BENEFITS:
CREATES SLEEK SHAPE AND DEFINITION
Unique precision tapered brush shapes and grooms brows to perfectly frame the face.
SMOOTHES AND SETS WITH A NATURAL FEEL
Lightweight glossy gel smoothes and sets the look without feeling stiff or sticky.
A SHADE FOR EVERY BROW
With three natural shades and one clear, there’s a match for every color of brow.

HOW TO USE:
Use alone or after applying Brow Perfector.
Comb through to shape, define and set the brow.

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
This brown gel is life! I felt like it did the job and didn’t stay “wet” like other brow gels have that I’ve used. It mad my brows look amazing throughout the day- and when it came time to wash my makeup off- if didn’t leave that nasty residue in my brows like others have. I feel like you can’t really go wrong with nars products! They’ve always worked out well with me. Definitely worth buying- I’ll be purchasing again!
Leora L.
New Paltz
Review for: Oural more...
This is some really stellar brow gel. Keeps my waves hair in place all day. I’ve tried several brands and this is the best one I’ve found. Highly recommend this under a pencil! Lasts several months, worth the price.
Katrina M.
Winchester
This is a pretty good brow mascara, only down fall is it's a bit too pricey for me since it doesn't last all day. I normally have to re-apply through out the day. It's great if your not working a job that makes you sweat often. I don't see myself using this every day but it's pretty good besides my downfalls.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff. It makes doing your brows fast and easy. And they dry pretty fast. I had a incadent were i whiped my brow color off onve but thats only happened once i dont really know what happened. Maybe my hand was wet or something and i didnt notice but either way its never happened again and i love how easy this stuff is
Camryn B.
Norman, OK
One of my favorite Brow gels to use!  I feel like it lasted all day and are use this product about every day to keep my brows and face and feel like it's very effective.   It's at a reasonable price and super long lasting,I would recommend to others who need a Brow gel
Tayla M.
Greenfield, WI
I personally didn't purchase this but last week when I got my hair and make up done she did recommend it and used it on me I like the way it lasted and that she said it wasn't too pricey but it actually fix all my flyaways so I am considering to purchase it
Jasmine R.
Dunwoody, GA
You literally cannot go wrong with NARS and their amazing camera worthy products. My clients love the be pampered in their products. This gel has a nice tact to help hold hairs into place and stay. Great for male clients as well. Soft and not too chalky after it dries.
Suzanne C.
This is a great gel for your brows. It goes on really smooth and I definitely met my expectations. It is affordable and you can find it at a department store that sells Nars! I would definitely buy it again.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I love brow gel and I'm always looking for a better gel to keep my brows in place. This product is great and gets he job done. Is not cheap but worth the price. NARS has amazing products. This will last.
Ali R.
NEW YORK, NY
Having thick eye brows, the clear brow gel does not hold my brows in position for the day. I don't love the brush, I think it is a little too thin. I personally would not buy this again, however, I would recommend this to those with thinner, shorter eye brows.

Amazon