BY NARS #57 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
I have extremely light skin and this is by far my favorite bronzer all year long! You do need a light hand when using this but you get the softest and nicest bronze look with it! I love using this bronzer as a contour during the winter months and then will apply it a little more during the summer when I have more colour.
Jessica S.
I absolutely love this product as it gives such a nice colour and is easy to blend out, it gives a matte finish I wouldn't say it's shimmery, and also it's very build able you can build it up, I would defiantly recommend to others as it gives a nice and healthy glow.
Leslie C.
One of the best bronzers out there! I'm very pale, and with a light hand Laguna was still a gorgeous shade on me without being overwhelming. It has a slight golden shimmer, which was pretty without being too in your face. Overall, great bronzer and easily adjustable to your skin tone (if you're fair to medium).
Nix B.
birmingham
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Nars Laguna bronzer works so well for me! I use it more as a contouring bronzer as it's a perfect cool tone brown which blends out perfectly which means contouring with no harsh lines! You get a lot of product for what you pay which is always nice! This is a firm favorite in my make up bag!
Maryam A.
Bedford, NS
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Great product. It will last you a lifetime really. Not too pigmented not too sheer just perfect. It is matte which is perfect. And I think it wears very naturally though out the day. It very easy to blend and I would definitely buy it again and even recommend it to everyone.
Nic B.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
The perfect colour of bronzer for my skin! I love this bronzed and always have this in my make up drawer! Very long lasting and not too high on price. Applies onto the skin very easily and can be blended with ease too. Would recommend this and would buy this product again.
Erin C.
First ever NARS purchase and if this product is anything to go by, I cannot wait to try more from NARS. The Laguna bronzer blends so easily and gives a beautiful sun kissed glow to almost any skin tone. Perfectly compliments a soft contour and gold smokey eye look!
Alisha M.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Love this product!! Especially in the summer when wanting that bronze/ glowy look to the skin! It's a sheer shimmer finish as the shimmer doesn't really show up! The product is build able as I can chizzle out my cheekbones easily! Would highly recommend
Germaine P.
Caracas. Distrito Capital
Nars es una marca que me encanta muchisimo y su bronceador aun mas. recomendado 100% como todo lo de esta marca, es economica en algunos paises pero en el mio no....Pero vale la pena
Sandie D.
Favourite bronzer of life. I'm quite fair, with pink undertones and freckles. The bronzer looks like it has some shimmer when in the pan, but it doesn't really show on the skin. I use the product for light contour of cheek bones and around my forehead/hairline. Love it
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.