BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Julia T.
I've repurchased Nars Laguna twice now and I love it for contour/bronzing. It looks slightly satiny in the pan but applies matte. I am fairly light (NW15) and I don't find this bronzer to be orange at all. It lasts throughout the day for me and is definitely a staple in my collection. The only downside I can think of is the price. NARS makes beautiful blushes/bronzers but it is $46.00 CDN for me to purchase a full-sized pan of Laguna. There are a lot of great bronzing powders out there that work just as well but for me, it is worth the splurge. It lasts me forever :)
Daina G.
I have a love hate relationship with Laguna. I never really liked bronzer that weren't matte until I tried Laguna..it's very subtle and very flattering. But because of the shimmer I do find it breaks down and looks patchy quicker than a satin or matte bronzer. Though on the other hand the shade of bronze it delivers is very flattering on many skin tones.
McKayla K.
Burlington ON
This is my holy grail bronzer. Despite the hefty price tag ($39.00) I find my self reaching for it daily. Although it has some slight shimmer, it is great for contouring as well as achieving an all over bronzy look. The shade Laguna is a beautiful bronze shade that does not appear orangey on the skin. The powder is smooth and pigmented but does not look harsh on even my very fair skin. Love this bronzer!
Ellie A.
This is the greatest bronzer I have ever used. Incredibly easy to blend out and it is very pigmented so you don't need a lot but super easy to blend if you use too much. I am really pale (mont blanc in NARS foundation) so I thought this would look too dark on me but it is so easy to sheer out you can use it all year round. I will be purchasing again and I don't think I want to try another bronzer ever again. Perfect for every skin tone. There is a bit of shimmer but you can't tell once it is on the skin.
Hillary W.
Toronto, ON
This bronzer in "Laguna" is always my go-to. I love that it's not super orange and can be used as contour or bronzer. It works really well with my NC 26 skin and I've hit pan on it a few times already. As someone who always wants to try something new, it's difficult to veer away from this because it's so good.
liana w.
montreal, QC
I have laguna as part of a nars cheek palette. it's a shade i never thought i could use as I'm so fair but it works so well as a contour/bronzer shade! there is a slight golden shimmer that doesn't really transfer to the skin but i think that's what helps it mesh well with the skin to avoid it looking chalky o ashy.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is the ONLY make-up product I am ALWAYS 100% completely satisfied with. I love this bronzer so much! It's legit the best - it usually lasts me about 6 month depending on the season. The color is EXCELLENT. It applies easily and is my NUMBER 1 beauty staple. Love it - obsessed!
Darrian B.
I have always used a MAC bronzer until a friend recommended NARS. This 100% has to be the best bronzer I've used and especially for contouring etc. It comes in a nice packaging and sits nice on your skin rather than mixing with your foundation it doesn't spread and stays in place. It's very long lasting and I would highly recommend.
Anna G.
Moscow, Moscow
I have this bronzer in laguna shade and I never thoght I would use it, but once I tried it, I was in love! I threw out all my self-tanning lotions and spays because they applied so bad, in spots and looked like a nightmare. But this bronzer applies so easily, just like powder, and even for my nordic skin looks like I spent 2 weeks on the beach, no one will tell it's not the natural sun!
Trina J.
hong kong
Nars is one of my favorite make up brands because their products are suited to sensitive skin. I decided to buy this bronzer as a birthday gift for myself and indeed made me really happy! I'm using this with real techniques sculp brush as contour for my face to make it more slimmer. Every time I use this I got compliments like "I loose so much weight; I'm so blooming etc." So I yes I will buy this again and will recomend this to a friend ūüėäūüĖí
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.