BY NARS #44 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Darrian B.
I have always used a MAC bronzer until a friend recommended NARS. This 100% has to be the best bronzer I've used and especially for contouring etc. It comes in a nice packaging and sits nice on your skin rather than mixing with your foundation it doesn't spread and stays in place. It's very long lasting and I would highly recommend.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
This is the ONLY make-up product I am ALWAYS 100% completely satisfied with. I love this bronzer so much! It's legit the best - it usually lasts me about 6 month depending on the season. The color is EXCELLENT. It applies easily and is my NUMBER 1 beauty staple. Love it - obsessed!
Anna G.
Moscow, Moscow
I have this bronzer in laguna shade and I never thoght I would use it, but once I tried it, I was in love! I threw out all my self-tanning lotions and spays because they applied so bad, in spots and looked like a nightmare. But this bronzer applies so easily, just like powder, and even for my nordic skin looks like I spent 2 weeks on the beach, no one will tell it's not the natural sun!
Trina J.
hong kong
Nars is one of my favorite make up brands because their products are suited to sensitive skin. I decided to buy this bronzer as a birthday gift for myself and indeed made me really happy! I'm using this with real techniques sculp brush as contour for my face to make it more slimmer. Every time I use this I got compliments like "I loose so much weight; I'm so blooming etc." So I yes I will buy this again and will recomend this to a friend 😊🖒
Courtney N.
I recently purchased this Nars bronzer and I already love it I use it on a normal day when I have my natural makeup on I don't use highlight with this as it already has a shimmer it's perfect for a hot day it's colour is amazing it's so easy with no dark fallouts I'm so in love I recommend to everybody!!
Aaliya B.
This is such an amazing product - as you can see I've hit pan. It's long lasting and also has a nice shimmer to make you look radiant. It true to colour and blends so well. I can't wait to buy more of these!
sama s.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
love this bronzer its such a gorgeous shade it stay in place on the skin for hours as it is easy to blend my skin is oily ad this bronzer fit it very much . it apply the true color and stay i use it daily
Ashley M.
Calgary, Alberta
I have extremely light skin and this is by far my favorite bronzer all year long! You do need a light hand when using this but you get the softest and nicest bronze look with it! I love using this bronzer as a contour during the winter months and then will apply it a little more during the summer when I have more colour.
Jessica S.
I absolutely love this product as it gives such a nice colour and is easy to blend out, it gives a matte finish I wouldn't say it's shimmery, and also it's very build able you can build it up, I would defiantly recommend to others as it gives a nice and healthy glow.
Leslie C.
One of the best bronzers out there! I'm very pale, and with a light hand Laguna was still a gorgeous shade on me without being overwhelming. It has a slight golden shimmer, which was pretty without being too in your face. Overall, great bronzer and easily adjustable to your skin tone (if you're fair to medium).
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.