BY NARS #48 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Amazing bronzer for a lot of different skin types! It's honestly perfect in every way. I am fair-light skin tone and it doesn't look to orange on me. I also have a lot of texture and was nervous this wouldn't look good because of that because it seems to have some glitter in the pan but it didn't at all. The glitter isn't noticeable at all once applied. It is a little pricey but you don't need to use a lot so it last awhile. I highly recommend.
Lori H.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I really like this bronzer luckily laguna compliments my skin tone. I'm not into shimmery makeup. But this looks nice for the summer. It does give you a sun kiss glow. Put it on where the sun hits as instructed. I use this along with their cult classic blush.
I picked this out from the pick 3 samples when you make a purchase from a makeup website.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Laguna is one of my favorite bronzers out there! It's a great formula that's blends really well. It has great pigment, so for more fair skinned tones like me I would use a lighter hand when applying this, but I also find this is versatile and buildable for many different skin tones. There are similar, less expensive shades out there from other brands but if you're willing to splurge I would definitely recommend this.
Anastasiya A.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
NARS Laguna bronzer will always be a staple in my make-up collection. Even when I go to other cosmetic counters, I tell them they can't make me part with my bronzer. It will not make you orange and has a nice LIGHT shimmer. Although it will break easily if mishandled and it's a tad pricey, I couldn't bring myself to give it anything less than 5 stars ;)
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I received this as a sample, and I had to pass it on. I like the slight shimmer in it, and the shimmer looks pretty in the skin, but the shade is wayyyy too light for anyone darker than a light medium/medium skintone. It's so light it doesn't even look ashy on the skin, it's just nothing. It also applied a little patchy on my sister (who it did show up on), but that could be a formulation error because it's a sample.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
It's probably just too dark for my skin color but ehhhh. It's really chocolate brown and find it's too shimmery. I like the formula just wish there was less glitter. You get s lot of product for the price which is good and I love the packaging. Just not for this pale gal
Michelle B.
Germantown
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
As someone who is pretty fair with a cool/neutral undertone I find it very difficult to find a bronzer that doesn't instantly turn my skin orange. Laguna fits the bill perfectly and am currently preferring it over my Hoola Light My only complaint would be that because they power is pressed so hard I have to really dig with my brush to get it out of the pan but the digging is worth getting that perfect tone.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This bronzer blends like a dream. It's creamy, soft and blendable, but it will stay put all day. This is my go-to all summer for a sun-kissed, effortless look; you can use it for a natural wash of color, or build it up to use as a contour. I really think this is one of those bronzer so almost anyone can use since it is warm without being orange, and you can control how pigmented you want it to be.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite bronzer! I am very fair so sometimes it is hard to find a bronzer that looks natural rather than making me look orange. This one however is perfect! It doesn't have a ton of sparkle and last all day. It's sleek packaging makes it perfect and easy to use for getting ready quick or on the go!
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Nars Laguna bronzer is in my top 3 Bronzers. It applied beautifully, blending naturally in my skin. I'm quite a light skin tone and this doesn't make me orange at all. It gives a color like I've been in the sun. Nars makes some awesome products and this is certainly one of them.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.