BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Nina W.
Teddington, Middlesex
This is a classic bronzer that will never go out of style. Laguna is my favourite, it's matte allowing you to add shimmer with powders or blush. A little goes a long way!
Abby L.
Laguna bronzer is my favourite bronzer ever. It is the perfect shade for contouring and bronzing, and not too orange. It makes the skin look nicely bronzed and sunkissed.
Stephanie C.
cottlesville , NL
This is my ride or die product i can not live without this bronzer its amazing blends amazing and also looks amazing on i get so many compliment on my skin when i wear this all the time and people ask me what i am wearing cause it looks so amazing so buttery and i am pale and its my go to i cant live without it at all
Caitlin
A cult favourite that I have used for many years, adds a lovely warmth to my skin however, I find that it can be a bit orange when I am paler in the winter months, but definitely my go-to bronzer in the summer!
Marina N.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This bronzer is the one- the formula is blendable and buildable. The shade 'laguna' is perfect for me (olive tone skin). Worth the price tag compared to other cheaper bronzers. Would definitely buy again
Julia T.
I've repurchased Nars Laguna twice now and I love it for contour/bronzing. It looks slightly satiny in the pan but applies matte. I am fairly light (NW15) and I don't find this bronzer to be orange at all. It lasts throughout the day for me and is definitely a staple in my collection. The only downside I can think of is the price. NARS makes beautiful blushes/bronzers but it is $46.00 CDN for me to purchase a full-sized pan of Laguna. There are a lot of great bronzing powders out there that work just as well but for me, it is worth the splurge. It lasts me forever :)
McKayla K.
Burlington ON
This is my holy grail bronzer. Despite the hefty price tag ($39.00) I find my self reaching for it daily. Although it has some slight shimmer, it is great for contouring as well as achieving an all over bronzy look. The shade Laguna is a beautiful bronze shade that does not appear orangey on the skin. The powder is smooth and pigmented but does not look harsh on even my very fair skin. Love this bronzer!
Daina G.
I have a love hate relationship with Laguna. I never really liked bronzer that weren't matte until I tried Laguna..it's very subtle and very flattering. But because of the shimmer I do find it breaks down and looks patchy quicker than a satin or matte bronzer. Though on the other hand the shade of bronze it delivers is very flattering on many skin tones.
Ellie A.
This is the greatest bronzer I have ever used. Incredibly easy to blend out and it is very pigmented so you don't need a lot but super easy to blend if you use too much. I am really pale (mont blanc in NARS foundation) so I thought this would look too dark on me but it is so easy to sheer out you can use it all year round. I will be purchasing again and I don't think I want to try another bronzer ever again. Perfect for every skin tone. There is a bit of shimmer but you can't tell once it is on the skin.
Hillary W.
['Toronto', ''], ON
This bronzer in "Laguna" is always my go-to. I love that it's not super orange and can be used as contour or bronzer. It works really well with my NC 26 skin and I've hit pan on it a few times already. As someone who always wants to try something new, it's difficult to veer away from this because it's so good.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.