BY NARS #57 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Charlotte T.
London
Love that it is matte. So easy to apply. Lasts a good amount of time not as long as Laura Mercier's bronzer which I used to use but they discontinued. However, I love it, really easy to layer up if you're tanned in the summer.
Giulia S.
Brussels
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I'm a big fan of the Nars Laguna, and last time I purchased it in the Limited Edition. It smells like monoi, I'm crazy about it.
Perfect from light/medium skin tones, preferably gold undertones. I'll keep on repurchasing it!
Hira Z.
Hounslow , Middlesex
This bronzer is amazing. It goes on perfectly on the skin and does not leave it patchy. It is quite buildable but it is so pigmented that there is no need. It's perfect for any skin tone and blends easily. This is a must have for my beauty bag and is the only bronzer I have repurchased so many times
Megan D.
Sunderland
This bronzer is one of the best ones I've had! The application to your skin is amazing as it looks super natural and doesn't look heavy on your skin. It suits all skin colours/types and helps bring your makeup look together. I would buy this product again!
Kris J.
Toronto, ON
Love this bronzer! Purchased this to use as a contour and I love it. It doesn't look chalky and blends really well. I've hit pan and I will definitely purchase again.
Emma M.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Although I use this bronzer daily I do find that near the end of the day it breaks up a little and is very patchy on my face. It is a lovely colour and doesn't look good when I just put it on but it doesn't wear so well.
Shannon M.
Aberdeen
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Currently using this bronzer for my contouring and it is a beautiful colour and generally blends well but I sometimes have problems with it looking slightly muddy in places but I am very pale so this might be the reason.
Hannah T.
Nanaimo, BC
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is a classic. The hype is there for a reason. Something is so unique about this bronzer that I have yet to find a dupe. I recommend this for anyone that has a fair skin tone that is looking for a flattering bronzer.
Alisa K.
BOSTON, MA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
this bronzer has a slightly organey tinge to it which doesn't look good on my pale skin. it's less orange than a lot of the other bronzers out there, but i think this isn't a very good bronzer for people with pale skin like me because it isn't ashy enough.
Nour B.
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
My favorite cant live without , too bad its done.
The color is absolutely amazing , it blends perfectly you can use it as a natural contour or as a bronzer , its so beautiful❤❤️️
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.