BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Bronzer blends well, not too orangey but take care not to apply too much at the one time! lasts well, goes a little patchy at after around 6hrs.  Looks great when I have fake tan on and don't need to wear any foundation.  I would recommend to those with lighter completions as (if lightly applied) gives a sun kissed bronze but can be built if you have on fake tan for an evening out.
Micaela M.
london
The Nars Laguna bronzer is sooooo perfect. The undertone and shade is ideal to contour + bronze on my skin tone, the finish is satin-matte which is amazing because it gives the face a really subtle glow from within and its also really easy to blend and not patchy at all. The product is high end in price but the pan is quite large so I'd say its worth it. You should really go in with a light hand and build on as you wish because the product is really pigmented so if you do have a heavy hand be aware!
Lindsay W.
Ottawa, ON
Nars Laguna is a really great bronzer. It can be a little pale on my skin in the summer so I mostly use it in the winter months. I was hesitant to pay the hefty price tag but I'm happy I did. I've had the same bronzer for over a year and I'm just about done the product. This is a fantastic matte bronzer that adds a hint of bronze to your face. Love it!
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is my ride or die bronzer for summer when i am tanned. it is the perfect mix of warm and cool tones so doesn't look orange or muddy. It blends like a dream and lasts all day. I just wish I could wear it when I am pale as well. I do find it a little too warm when I am at my fairest.
Mina F.
Toronto
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I have super pale skin and most bronzers look wayyy too dark on me. Not Laguna. Laguna is perfect. I actually use this more for a contour than just to bronze the face. It's not too orange, doesn't look muddy. It's definitely sheer, but buildable to get the colour you want. Packaging is sleek and beautiful. It's definitely pricey, but it's one of those products I do hit pan on, so I know I'm not wasting my money.
Chloe S.
Definitely not overrated as some might claim. If you purchase it outside Sephora, It's pretty darn worth it. I got mine from Marshalls and I use it everyday ever since I purchased it! It might seem scary at first touch on the skin, but its formula blends so well with a brush. Contouring with it definitely is a worthy added-step to my makeup routine! I highly highly highly recommend it to every makeup user in this planet =)
Becky L.
My problem with the Laguna shade is the glitter. I really don't like any sparkle in my bronzer - I prefer to add a highlight on my cheekbones later. I will say that the color itself is great. It almost has an earthy olive tone to it when I put it on my skin, and ensure that I won't be orange. That's my #1 when it comes to bronzer. I still have this in my collection and probably always will. It's a staple.
Emma K.
Juniper Green, Edinburgh
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I have red hair, freckles and pale skin. This is an amazing colour for me. It gives that sunkissed look without breing too dark. It has a shimmer in it but it's very subtle which makes it great for during the day. You can wear this everyday and to glam up an evening look.
Sam F.
Torquay, Devon
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is the perfect shade of bronze (and can double as contour) for my light/medium skin tone. The shimmer is subtle enough that it's barely noticeable but is enough that it doesn't make the face look too flat or cakey like a matte bronzer can. It's a nice cool tone so not too orange. Unfortunately mine has broken after I dropped it so I will definitely be repurchasing.
Hannah K.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is such a staple bronzer in the beauty community. I have been using and repurchasing this bronzer for years now. I love the colour - it's not to warm toned or too cool toned. I find that I can use it to bronze and to contour! Perfect shade for a lot of people. It has small amount of shimmer in it, but it doesn't make my face shiny and glittery! Love this product
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.