BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
chelsea b.
I love the NARS Laguna bronzer. It's a great shade because it's not too dark and not too light. I like that this bronzer doesn't look muddy - I have fair skin, and sometimes bronzers can look a bit muddy on my skin. I like that this is pigmented and that it has just a little shimmer - although the shimmer really isn't noticeable on the skin.
Kayla G.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I'm torn on this product. It is a beautiful color for my NC20 skin, it is not too warm and not too cool. There is a slight shimmery but it is not noticeable when applied. It isn't super pigmented but delivers the right amount of color. The thing that hurts is the price. For the amount of product that you get, I feel that it is quite expensive. I still have a compact of it that I use, but I have switch to Marc Jacobs bronzer since I can get more bang for my buck.
Lauline G.
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
I purchased the shade Casino because Laguna was legit my skin color (I have tan/olive skin that gets to a deep shade of brown when I tan) and added no dimension for a sculpted Kim Kardashian contour vibe. I tried out Casino and I think it does do the job of making my cheeks look chiseled and adding some glow to my skin, however, I do prefer my Milk Makeup matte bronzer stick. I sometimes find it is easier to layer Casino on top of my Milk bronzer to add more of a dramatic look.
Catalina G.
Larchmont, NY
I had always wanted to try this bronzer. I have more olive skin and this bronzer works perfect as a contour powder for me. So I would recommend it to those who have olive skin, it will create a nice subtle contour which many ppl want. I pair it up with a nice warm bronzer that has more golden tones and a blush of your choice. If you want that natural, soft look give NARS a try. A little goes a long way. I am glad it's part of my routine now.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Such an amazing bronzer... one of the very few products that has a ton of hype and it definitely deserves it! A little definitely goes a long way with this one, and with 0.28 oz of product you definitely get your monies worth on this one. Lasts all day and blends like an absolute dream.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Amazing bronzer for a lot of different skin types! It's honestly perfect in every way. I am fair-light skin tone and it doesn't look to orange on me. I also have a lot of texture and was nervous this wouldn't look good because of that because it seems to have some glitter in the pan but it didn't at all. The glitter isn't noticeable at all once applied. It is a little pricey but you don't need to use a lot so it last awhile. I highly recommend.
Lori H.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I really like this bronzer luckily laguna compliments my skin tone. I'm not into shimmery makeup. But this looks nice for the summer. It does give you a sun kiss glow. Put it on where the sun hits as instructed. I use this along with their cult classic blush.
I picked this out from the pick 3 samples when you make a purchase from a makeup website.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Laguna is one of my favorite bronzers out there! It's a great formula that's blends really well. It has great pigment, so for more fair skinned tones like me I would use a lighter hand when applying this, but I also find this is versatile and buildable for many different skin tones. There are similar, less expensive shades out there from other brands but if you're willing to splurge I would definitely recommend this.
Anastasiya A.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
NARS Laguna bronzer will always be a staple in my make-up collection. Even when I go to other cosmetic counters, I tell them they can't make me part with my bronzer. It will not make you orange and has a nice LIGHT shimmer. Although it will break easily if mishandled and it's a tad pricey, I couldn't bring myself to give it anything less than 5 stars ;)
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
I received this as a sample, and I had to pass it on. I like the slight shimmer in it, and the shimmer looks pretty in the skin, but the shade is wayyyy too light for anyone darker than a light medium/medium skintone. It's so light it doesn't even look ashy on the skin, it's just nothing. It also applied a little patchy on my sister (who it did show up on), but that could be a formulation error because it's a sample.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.