BY NARS #62 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
Rachel T.
Tyler
Nars bronzer in Laguna has become my favorite bronzer! I am a fair, cool-toned redhead, and the color and intensity suits me well. I can apply a sheer wash, or I can build it up nicely without it looking too orange or muddy. The shimmer (if you can even call it that) is just enough so that it adds dimension. It is NOT overbearing. I can even lightly contour with this. The only reason for giving it 4/5 is due to the steep price. However, in this case, I believe you more or less get what you pay for.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
it kinda looks like there is glitter in the pan, but the glitter does not show up and just leaves you looking luminous and bronzed. the best bronzer ever although the packaging gets smudged easily. just buy it! better than marc jacobs chocolate soleil or becca bronzers. amazing!
member-21fe2
Should be a staple in everyone’s makeup collection! Perfect bronze shade, not too warm, which I love. Pigmented and does not make my cheeks look muddy or unnatural. Go buy!
Katie S.
Everything about this product is perfect. The tone is a perfect match for so many skin undertones. It's multipurpose! It can be used as a bronzer for a sun kissed look, or applied a little darker for a contoured hollow cheek look. The power has no fallout, and a little goes a long way! I received a small sample from Sephora with a purchase I made. It's lasted me two weeks! I plan on purchasing the full size, and expect it to last for at least 6 months which makes the product worth every penny! Coupled with its multipurpose uses, this is a must have for your makeup collection!
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
One of my all-time favorite bronzers. NARS always gets me with their modern and elegant packaging, I'm obsessed. This bronzer is great because it's impossible to pick up too much product at once. It's very buildable and even though it has some shimmer to it, people who are fans of matte bronzers will be pleased because the shimmer doesn't really show up on the skin. It's a super flattering color for fair to medium skin tones and blends out beautifully. I have even used it in my crease as an eye shadow to add some more depth to my makeup looks.
Lori P.
Burr Ridge , IL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love this bronzer. It is the only bronzer that I've purchased multiple times (I like trying new products even if I like something). It isn't too warm or ashy so it can be used for both bronzing and contouring. It's a good color that works for my light-medium skin all throughout the year. The powder is well compacted, so there isn't a lot of fall-out and the standard size lasts a really long time. Though the Laguna shade claims to have shimmer, I don't notice any at all on the skin. This product is one that is worth the hype and worth the money. `
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only), Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I use this product daily and it is certainly a must-have in your summer beauty arsenal! In the summer, my skin gets pretty dark and I don't feel like buying a new foundation just for summer. I use my regular year-round shade and then pop these 2 gorgeous shades on my face for perfect color-matching. This item can be purchased directly from NARScosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta, and certain department stores. NARS Bronzing
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This bronzer is my holy grail! I used to use smash box but I found it to be chalky so I switched to this. What I love about it is, it's the perfect shade for my skin tone and it is a matte finish! It's hard for me to find warm toned bronzers that aren't shimmery and this is the perfect match! I know I gave this 5 stars because I love it for me but unfortunately a con is that if anyone darker than my skin tone want to try this bronzer , they don't have a shade that will match. I wish there were more shades so all skin tones can enjoy.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this bronzer from Narrs it's in the shade Laguna it's very pretty and it applies nicely it's really soft it has a little bit of like gold in it so it has a slight sheen to it but it's primarily matte. you get a lot of product so it does last a while and it's kind of expensive though but I definitely recommend this bronzer and I think it is worth what you and that paying for it I bought mine at ulta and also they just recently started carrying some Nars products you can also buy it at Sephora and at few other stores
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This is my favorite bronzer which I use to contour because it's a cool dark brown and not warm. Usually I bronze my face with my too faced dark chocolate bronzer and then really go in to contour with this one. You can use it by itself too and it should be fine. When I first got this it was barely pigmented. I took a stippling brush and started scraping the top layer and then it was perfect. Perfect if you have a tan complexion. Very pigmented, blendable and long lasting. I would definitely repurchase!
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.